It showed a gray bar that said something to the effect of outside of sellable hours. I’m 39 and it wouldn’t allow me to pick it. Is it 7am or 7pm?

It showed a gray bar that said something to the effect of outside of sellable hours. I’m 39 and it wouldn’t allow me to pick it. Is it 7am or 7pm?
7 am. I'd show an etl or tl so they can mysupport it if it still shows up like that

Is it not just units picked on time / total units. So if you had 2000 total units and only 1980 were picked on time the percentage would be 99% for the pick on time?

sooo I'm getting a lot of complaints from the team about the new TL with pick scores...
she apparently doesn't understand that it's counted per item picked, not per DPCI picked, so if you have a batch where you pick 10 of an item, then yeah your pick score will go way up..

Alright guys. My TL just dropped a bomb about boxes and barcodes changing again? I swear they were talking about last year's update it was the exact same spiel. But they mentioned it as I was leaving and I didn't have time to look up any communication about it. Anyone have details?

Alright guys. My TL just dropped a bomb about boxes and barcodes changing again? I swear they were talking about last year's update it was the exact same spiel. But they mentioned it as I was leaving and I didn't have time to look up any communication about it. Anyone have details?

It's in the June planner: Starting June 22, Pack & Ship will no longer print a shipping label if an old box is used.

Supposed to use up the old boxes before then. There are a couple of bullet points under the heading. They don't seem like a big deal, but my store doesn't have SFS so I don't really know.

It's in the June planner: Starting June 22, Pack & Ship will no longer print a shipping label if an old box is used.
...well. Now I just wonder if it means old as in 438s, 277s, and etc if those are still in circulation in some places or new new boxes which they would have to magically transport to all stores in a single month.

Shipping stores got any clarification?
I'm having a coworker look into it tomorrow but I'm curious lol.

...well. Now I just wonder if it means old as in 438s, 277s, and etc if those are still in circulation in some places or new new boxes which they would have to magically transport to all stores in a single month.

Off today, will have to check that out tomorrow.....

Supposed to use up the old boxes before then. There are a couple of bullet points under the heading. They don't seem like a big deal, but my store doesn't have SFS so I don't really know.
We still get the old boxes too oh no

That's what we've been doing. I pulled down a pallet of "5's" the other day, they were actually 126's and we are just working our way through them.....

We are twinning then, we had a pallet we though were 5's but nope 126's. But I know when this drops I will walk into a bunch of orders that were not packed with a note "no label printed" I know it.. I can't even get them to wrap the pallet at close. And the unload team vents on me for it. Cause they are fucking tired of having to rebuild it since it is built so shitty they touch the pallet jack to it, it just crumbles.

We are twinning then, we had a pallet we though were 5's but nope 126's. But I know when this drops I will walk into a bunch of orders that were not packed with a note "no label printed" I know it.. I can't even get them to wrap the pallet at close. And the unload team vents on me for it. Cause they are fucking tired of having to rebuild it since it is built so shitty they touch the pallet jack to it, it just crumbles.
We've always had the bar codes set up on the pack stations, so scanning the code for a 5 is automatic while we're working our way through the 126s. I haven't read the details (as I'm off today), but at first glance, don't really see this being an issue.

We've always had the bar codes set up on the pack stations, so scanning the code for a 5 is automatic while we're working our way through the 126s. I haven't read the details (as I'm off today), but at first glance, don't really see this being an issue
We haven't gotten old boxes in awhile, and if we ever did I've taped barcodes to our station, so this is totally fine for us.

I'm glad to have the confusion cleared up about old vs new boxes RE: the June communication. The problem, now, is...our TL is new and doesn't realize we had old box codes in the before times so they saw the communication and started telling me we were getting new boxes and now they want to destroy my beautiful barcodes...hence my earlier confusion lol.

And they aren't, uh, the type of TL to be convinced they're wrong so fingers crossed I'm not the chosen sacrifice to explain the situation to them.

If you are interested here is a barcode sheet (I dint make just found) that uses the new codes SFS box barcodes
Thanks for posting! Hopefully people who haven't gotten ahold of this before now find it useful.

It's seems crazy to me that target took an entire year and change to give us a barcode sheet for the S/L boxes. For some reason. And that TMs had to cobble one together to share via reddit and this forum. Bit then again this entire box/barcode rollout has been a mess for like 2 years now.

Like, anyone else remember when barcodes were announced initially and Target wanted us to just throw out all our unbarcoded boxes and then backtracked the next month and switched to giving us a cheat sheet? Good times.

I think I can help.

Yes. To confirm, old boxes = 278, 126, 438, etc
New boxes = L13, S5, S7 etc
We still get the old boxes too oh no
You should not. We haven't had old boxes shipped to a store since before peak last year. If you really did get a shipment more recently (say 2021), see if you can find the order number in mySupplies and let me know.
The 370 barcode wouldn't work on this one though once they update pack and ship since the 370s are replaced by 380s right?
370 is old, 380 is new, correct.

You should not. We haven't had old boxes shipped to a store since before peak last year. If you really did get a shipment more recently (say 2021), see if you can find the order number in mySupplies and let me know.
We definitely have still been getting the old boxes, there were 2 pallets of them when I left on LoA a couple months ago. I'll see if I can't get someone to text me the order number they came in.

Anybody else struggling daily?

We are scheduled to the forecast and I am told that I need to call for help if OPU/Grocery needs more bodies than what the forecast calls for.

Thing is nobody wants to help and I have to call every day and usually more than once.

Right now we are averaging around 1800 in sfs and 2200 in OPU/Grocery. I hate having to ask for so much help daily!

This job has made me feel like a failure and I am not a new TL, been with Target for 8 years.

Funny thing is that I am supposed to be the closing leader tonight and we have been having 3 closers in SFS after 730p (which is not even close to enough) and I am one of those 3 closers! All you can do is laugh to keep from crying.

Anyone else’s store going real slow with SFS? With yesterday being Sunday the busiest day of the week we only did 150 items. For the past couple of weeks we haven’t been hitting 200. It feels like we only get 30 items only after we picked and packed the last 30 items so we can’t even use 2 people to keep it going if that is the case.

Anyone else’s store going real slow with SFS? With yesterday being Sunday the busiest day of the week we only did 150 items. For the past couple of weeks we haven’t been hitting 200. It feels like we only get 30 items only after we picked and packed the last 30 items so we can’t even use 2 people to keep it going if that is the case.

Same here, and it's dreadfully boring. Our OPU numbers aren't as high as they should be, either. Come to think of it, for the Sunday before a holiday, especially the first somewhat "normal" one in a while, the store itself should've been busier.

Back