Wanna make sure I’m doing this right. If an order says “guest cancelled” on Pickup, does it go into RTS? I was auditing the hold area and i found some orders that the guest cancelled and I put them into the reshop bin. Would that mess up anything for RTS?

Wanna make sure I’m doing this right. If an order says “guest cancelled” on Pickup, does it go into RTS? I was auditing the hold area and i found some orders that the guest cancelled and I put them into the reshop bin. Would that mess up anything for RTS?

Possibly, if they are pretty current. Anything I would say over two weeks old, toss it. And RTS doesn't return everything it should. I have a bag in the freezer hold from 8/3 in one bin. It was either missed by the order runner, the RTS person or RTS app.

Possibly, if they are pretty current. Anything I would say over two weeks old, toss it. And RTS doesn't return everything it should. I have a bag in the freezer hold from 8/3 in one bin. It was either missed by the order runner, the RTS person or RTS app.
Most of them were from the past few days. They’re in the reshop bin that’s in the hold area so they’ll probably be able to find them if it does show up in there.

Do you just leave it there? I try to go through our coolers/freezers at least once a week (unauthorized, because wE dOn'T hAvE tImE fOr ThAt). Those wacos are prime real estate and I'm not giving them over to moldy strawberries and expired milk.

Do you just leave it there? I try to go through our coolers/freezers at least once a week (unauthorized, because wE dOn'T hAvE tImE fOr ThAt). Those wacos are prime real estate and I'm not giving them over to moldy strawberries and expired milk.

Your store thinks it doesn't have time to audit the coolers/freezers? Jesus Fucking Christ on a Pogo Stick. I always had trouble finding time to audit the regular hold spaces, but I audited the coolers every week. Typically, on Sunday or Monday mornings as they were slower days for us. If something happened and I could do it, i'd enlist a drive up TM to do it during a slow period.

I always went through the coolers and freezers every sunday, and every wednesday. Food goes bad FAST.
Being back in town for a few days, I went to get my vaccine there. I saw the state the coolers and freezers were in and I wanted to cry.
Oh well. Not my problem to deal with anymore.

Anyone else getting this in their ship alone's? 😂

Attachments

• PXL_20211014_215146063.jpg
    PXL_20211014_215146063.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
promoted myself to guest. I got tired of feeling after 3 years that inf was my fault when wasn't there when i did look everywhere. what tipped it off was my leader saying my inf was too high but when he pulled up greenfield it was better the previous sfs TL. mine was a 9.3% I appreciate all of you that have helped put here time to find something else.

promoted myself to guest. I got tired of feeling after 3 years that inf was my fault when wasn't there when i did look everywhere. what tipped it off was my leader saying my inf was too high but when he pulled up greenfield it was better the previous sfs TL. mine was a 9.3% I appreciate all of you that have helped put here time to find something else.
Their loss, honestly. Sucks that Spot cares so little.

Good luck!

Which is a shame, because FF will need all the help they can get from seasoned TM's in Q4. Our FFTL takes most of our INF's themselves. Usually we can't find 1 or 2 items so they look for them one last time (second set of eyes and all that). Sometimes they find it, sometimes not. Unless it hasn't been delivered in forever or it's at a negative on hand, the INF goes to the TL. Which probably makes it easy to see who isn't coming to mgmt. about items they can't find, because NO ONE ELSE should have a red INF score at our store.

Which is a shame, because FF will need all the help they can get from seasoned TM's in Q4. Our FFTL takes most of our INF's themselves. Usually we can't find 1 or 2 items so they look for them one last time (second set of eyes and all that). Sometimes they find it, sometimes not. Unless it hasn't been delivered in forever or it's at a negative on hand, the INF goes to the TL. Which probably makes it easy to see who isn't coming to mgmt. about items they can't find, because NO ONE ELSE should have a red INF score at our store.
biggest issue FF has is 1 on hand or the last week of any seasonal item. if target big wigs got rid of that inf would be lots bettter. also anything delivered over 60 days. thoese were always my biggest issue

rts isnt perfect. the biggest thing I've noticed is when it's a ship to store and guest cancels it doesn't always go to rts. another issue is if your team is stowing incorrectly by reprint and not pressing create new label for a bag in different hold location.

biggest issue FF has is 1 on hand or the last week of any seasonal item. if target big wigs got rid of that inf would be lots bettter. also anything delivered over 60 days. thoese were always my biggest issue

There's nothing particularly wrong with letting people order things that you only have one of or that hasn't sold in a long time. That's actually a good way to get rid of things that don't sell fast. Fulfillment picks these things all the time with no issue.

The problem is when you don't actually have the item. Spot just isn't willing to commit to the process and payroll to maintain accurate on hands. Instead, they leave it to DBOs to maintain as part of their routine. But, DBOs don't have the time to do anything about it proactively without letting something else slide. I know my on hands are terrible. Of course, when I discover that they are off for any individual item, I audit. Most of the time, however, I discover that when I'm pushing or pulling the item in question so then I can't audit it as its recently been replenished.

Target chooses to take the easy way out and just blame fulfillment. Since shit rolls downhill that means fulfillment experts are going to be the ones who get bitched at.

Personally, I find it somewhat enlightening about corporate priorities that they've created this whole new process for proactive shelf price audits and given some payroll for it. They really need to do that for inventory audits.

Last edited:
Back