They should really just send those hung, not packaged. We'd save so much money in damages.
You should know better. Look at the year round pajama sleep sets that end up with mismatched sizes.

What Target should really do is use packaging/tags that can't open or break without a really sharp pair of scissors. If guests can't separate the pieces in the store, there'd be a ton less to defect.

My store is still receiving multiple repacks with nothing but family pajamas in them on a daily basis. We're drowning in that shit. Don't even get me started on the dog sweaters that come in the 4's. We got 3 overflowing repacks worth just yesterday. Style was putting everything out per direction, but DTL stopped by and there was so much her eyes started bleeding. She ordered that shit to be backstocked. Yes, backstocked family pajamas the week of Christmas. That's how much of that shit we have.

As it is, I'm planning on pranking our style TLs good next year. "Hey, we got a bunch of dog sweaters in the repacks today. I put them in your sort area for you." The looks on their faces will be delightful (for me. Not so much for them.)

Was anyone else crazy busy today (Dec 31) in OPU and Driveup?
When I left for the day at 3:30, all 22 of our driveup slots were full with cars, with even more waiting to get into slots. Our OPU numbers were 4X SFS, and we are a 6 pack station store. That’s very unusual for us. I’m not sure if this is Covid related, but we are a region that is being hit pretty hard again.

Don‘t even mention our coolers and freezers. Starbucks took over our overflow Wacos so we just had to stack bags on top of bags. A real cluster today.

Woah! Let's not go too far. My suspect task audits are normally things delivered that day that fulfillment should have found easily if they checked recieving or bizarrely enough items in the exact right spot on the salesfloor. We have a lot of idiots on my store's fulfillment team.
If its just delivered in tech? *hands a box cutter unlocks cage*
Help me knife my repacks and we will search together. Only takes 2 minutes with a extra set of hands.

If its just delivered in tech? *hands a box cutter unlocks cage*
Help me knife my repacks and we will search together. Only takes 2 minutes with a extra set of hands.

Most of my store's fulfillment team doesn't bother to ask. They just INF. I'm literally back in receiving for over half of all my shifts, but fulfillment doesn't stop by. Oh well. Not really my problem. I do try to help those that ask though. However, I do admit to getting grumpy when I'm on the floor and a fulfillment TM shows me their device that has a floor location on it, "Have you seen this?" "Umm...yeah....at that exact location. Did you even bother to look before asking me?"

Most of my store's fulfillment team doesn't bother to ask. They just INF. I'm literally back in receiving for over half of all my shifts, but fulfillment doesn't stop by. Oh well. Not really my problem. I do try to help those that ask though. However, I do admit to getting grumpy when I'm on the floor and a fulfillment TM shows me their device that has a floor location on it, "Have you seen this?" "Umm...yeah....at that exact location. Did you even bother to look before asking me?"
That's hilarious. Our current issue is flex people "picking off the floor" but they are taking from stock room locations and not properly scanning it out either. So my inventory is so hilariously fucked. Like we were missing 6 oled switches cause of this bs.

Has anyone had any luck ordering L14's lately? My ETL said that they disappeared off of Go Cart which is odd. We are only a 1 pack station store not an ESFS store, but we've been able to order them since forever

Has anyone had any luck ordering L14's lately? My ETL said that they disappeared off of Go Cart which is odd. We are only a 1 pack station store not an ESFS store, but we've been able to order them since forever
We just got some in. I was in fulfillment all day and ended up filling all of the stations (we have 6) and the 14's were on the new palettes that just arrived. I don't know what the online order situation is for them, but I imagine it arrives fairly quickly? Our TL said he puts the order sheet in with the ETL and always over-orders just in case.

We've never been able to order them at our 2 pack station store

Go on workbench, search under pack & ship, then enter your store#. It should give you, a list of supplies for your store. Also, here is a picture of the new l13.
Posted last year in this thread.
Did Target change the size of the L13 box? We got these new L13's, on the right, that are shorter than the old L13 on the left.

Attachments

• IMG_0556.JPG
    IMG_0556.JPG
    255.3 KB · Views: 21
Go on workbench, search under pack & ship, then enter your store#. It should give you, a list of supplies for your store. Also, here is a picture of the new l13.
Did Target change the size of the L13 box? We got these new L13's, on the right, that are shorter than the old L13 on the left.

These almost look like L10s. I know we talked in this thread before about mislabeled boxes, maybe it's happening again?

That's also my post. They are not a new box but shorr fucked up somehow and made a short L13 and we are still sitting one 4 pallets of them but we are using those instead of L10's. They aren't as tall so some stuff doesn't fit in them. L14's have never showed up on that supply list but we've always been able to order them until recently

Starting on the 29th our store is going to be using the Dallas sortation center. Has anybody else switched over and if so what changed? Our ETL hinted at not having to sort each container by carrier and that we will have two pick ups, at 10am and 7pm, but he is having a conference call this week about it. I am looking forward to not having to deal with UPS and FEDEX anymore

Starting on the 29th our store is going to be using the Dallas sortation center. Has anybody else switched over and if so what changed? Our ETL hinted at not having to sort each container by carrier and that we will have two pick ups, at 10am and 7pm, but he is having a conference call this week about it. I am looking forward to not having to deal with UPS and FEDEX anymore

We start February 2. Two picks daily and pallets no higher than 6 feet. I read that that they will deliver empty pallets for us to use. Will they be specific pallets like FDC uses?

Do any other stores here get support from upper leadership when you guys fall behind? Specifically with OPU given the higher volume + Covid cases in fulfillment department

Do any other stores here get support from upper leadership when you guys fall behind? Specifically with OPU given the higher volume + Covid cases in fulfillment department
While my leadership isn't perfect, if there's too much in OPU or we won't make 4:30, they will pull the store to support us. In turn, when we're slow, we send support to the floor.

Do any other stores here get support from upper leadership
Ha...not anymore we don't. Apparently our department, which they cut down to like 5 main people post seasonal, should be able to handle opu and Ship without issues, 7 days a week,...even as we still are doing holiday-like numbers.
While my leadership isn't perfect, if there's too much in OPU or we won't make 4:30, they will pull the store to support us. In turn, when we're slow, we send support to the floor.
We are still giving gm support when we're slow. And sometimes we're given a crumb of help for Ship. (Because 4:30 is the only metric they care about.)
Otherwise "oh only 2 of you were scheduled for the entire day. Have fun drowning in opu while we chill in our offices!"

So...yeah. We're having fun right now.

My SD and I are known for picking batches when things get busy. We also have higher pick rates than our mainstay OPU people which we like to give them shit about.

Ours is like this as well. Our leadership all the way up to the SD will pick carts, pack, prep. It's the SD & ETL's that have to answer if the metric isn't met and things are a shit show. They want it all sunshine and smiles they have to roll up their sleeves and help. They're all smart enough and seasoned enough to know that. I've heard we're getting a second fulfillment TL but that's just TM talk around the store. Fingers crossed. lol

Ours is like this as well. Our leadership all the way up to the SD will pick carts, pack, prep. It's the SD & ETL's that have to answer if the metric isn't met and things are a shit show. They want it all sunshine and smiles they have to roll up their sleeves and help. They're all smart enough and seasoned enough to know that. I've heard we're getting a second fulfillment TL but that's just TM talk around the store. Fingers crossed. lol
I remember leadership at my store used to do this, and then we got our new fulfillment TL. Suddenly, it was that they couldn't do it.
Apparently, I left right before shit hit the fan. It's all just gone downhill after I left from what I hear, and they're especially screwed because all the long time employees are leaving.

Back