Food and Beverage TL

Does anyone know if your team leave has been out on leave not due to COVID but other medical reason how long she has to come back.. She’s been gone since the end of March can she still come back as a team leave I know my ETL and SD are frustrated with her just wondering from a HR stand point how this is ok? She’s clearly not on medical leave anymore right?

Does anyone know if your team leave has been out on leave not due to COVID but other medical reason how long she has to come back.. She’s been gone since the end of March can she still come back as a team leave I know my ETL and SD are frustrated with her just wondering from a HR stand point how this is ok? She’s clearly not on medical leave anymore right?

I Believe by now they should be on a Personal leave and get 365 days

If you are asking if she can still come back as a Team Lead the answer is yes. I had a Tl on medical leave for almost a year came back and 3 months later went again. But yes still a team lead .

If you are asking if she can still come back as a Team Lead the answer is yes. I had a Tl on medical leave for almost a year came back and 3 months later went again. But yes still a team lead .
I heard you can’t be Team Lead of the same department?

There’s nothing that says that they can’t be a TL of the same department. If a leader is gone for a substantial amount of time, they’ll most likely fill the position and the TL on leave might be moved to another open position in the store when they come back but they can definitely be in the same department they initial were in.

Personal leave is 120 days. Medical leave is different. She could absolutely still be on a medical leave after 6 months.
Which mine was for 9 month came back and then went back for 3 months and now she is back again. All in same department

Back