Archived Food Ave TIPP order numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

I was recently promoted to GSTL and am now in charge of paper ordering for the front end through TIPP. My manager said that most of the items I would have to search for until I found them, and I was wondering if anyone has a saved document or list or anything with the most common ordered products and their TIPP numbers.

Or if there is any easy way to find items (since most item names are obscure) please feel free to share!

Thanks!

Hey there,

I was recently promoted to GSTL and am now in charge of paper ordering for the front end through TIPP. My manager said that most of the items I would have to search for until I found them, and I was wondering if anyone has a saved document or list or anything with the most common ordered products and their TIPP numbers.

Or if there is any easy way to find items (since most item names are obscure) please feel free to share!

Thanks!

There should be an order guide on workbench. at least there was one, when i was GSTL.

Yeah on workbench under the TIPP page there is a link that says order guides and it's broken up by section. There's one for the front end. You just put in your store number and it gives you all the recommended amounts you should order along with the TIPP numbers.

As STLinMaking stated, there should be food and TIPP order guides on the workbench under the Food Service category.

The food guides should have all the drink and food items. And the TIPP guides should have cups, salad bowls, sandwich plastic, straws, napkins, popcorn bags and such.

What is a manager that you speak of?

I'm sure they mean ETL but our FATL does our orders, food AND paper.

FATL here.

Roughly 90% of your food paper/label/misc products can be found in the weekly Par-Stock (TIPP) order guide. Workbench | Food | Target Cafe: Par-Stock(Tipp) Order Guide. Its on the top right side of the page, I forget the exact sub-heading. I would suggest printing the guide weekly as it does reflect any changes, or at the very least reference it prior to ordering

If your Target Cafe is a pizza hut franchise, there are a number of pizza hut specific items that you need, but dont show up on the guide. I suggest searching for items by name (such as "Sicilian" for Sicilian meats pasta labels), also know that most PH products start with the part number PHxxx where xxx is the product sub-code, such as PH001 PH002 for PH pizza ingredients labels.

Hope this helps, I know it can be a pain to figure this stuff out. Lord knows I wasn't trained for it. Happy to help if you have more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back