Archived Food Ave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, i just got hired to work at Food Avenue and i start training tomorrow. I've been crusing this site looking at most threads regarding being a team member; However, im still kinda nervous, i know its mostly a time management situation and im rather decent at mutli- tasking, but i was wondering if anyone has any tips they would be willing to share? If it helps, im mostly scheduled for closing.

Does your FA include Pizza Hut?
There are different closing procedures according to what your FA has.

When I work FA I always do what I can to make it easier for the next shift. For example when closing I make sure hot dog steamer water is refilled with clean water after closing/cleaning it so the opener doesn't have to deal with it. Sandwiches and other items are fully restocked/pulled out/dated, etc.

I make sure hot dog steamer water is refilled with clean water after closing/cleaning it so the opener doesn't have to deal with it

Unsanitary and a hit by Steritech if they ever saw it. It needs to air dry (with the door open) overnight.

Nice sentiment, however.

It used to be a lot harder with numbers of make to order stuff. The Octopus Mac N Cheese and the original gourmet sandwiches the worst.

A lot of it now is pre-packaged.

Really pay attention to sanitary conditions and rules.

Thanks for the tips everyone, I've finished my training, and in all honesty i feel pretty prepared. The only thing im going to have to work on, ironically working cash register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back