Archived For those of you-all that give a rats ass --

Status
Not open for further replies.
and those who don't or missed it the first 10 times -- an interesting re-run will be on --
jackoff.gif

On the yeast coast -- cablevision -- CNBC -- ch. # 24 -- at 8:pM EST

"Target a Love Story"
inlove.gif

I'd watch it if I could afford cable....I could always use a good laugh.

you can now watch the whole thing on CNBC's website. I just saw our founding ETL's lol, wow they look more prickish then the ones we have now lol

Why would they --
1d7cde5c.gif

If I remember correctly - the first time it was on --- who was the sponsor
disgust.gif

I know nothing about advertising - past watching people pile crap on shelves
thumbsup.gif
but -

I'll bet my well used toilet plunger
toilet-4.gif

Mr. Plano calls CNBC and said "How much for a 1 hour commercial and we'll also pay for the regular slots"
Nerd.gif

Mrs. CNBC - comes back with "Oh --- "Hi" -- I got the flat of Designer Maxie pads and pot holders you had sent over last month" --- "Why yes we'd love to have a program - highlighting the virtues of "FFF" ----- You want a price including a real journalist and film crew" ?
pissed.gif

No - We already hired a documentary style Ad agency and filmed it last year -- "The Truth" about our company should be presented accurately.
jackoff.gif

"Did Spot interview the top people and were the stores extra clean, inside and out --- all the shelves "Zoned" - picture perfect" ?
target.gif

"Why yes - we hired actors to play the guests along with a few well chosen team members who understand - where their bread is buttered
32df8d4b.gif
and all the top people even had clean underwear on under their Brooks Brothers suits"
dance.gif

"The cost should be around $879,643." -- "Is that to high" ?
rofl.gif

No - that's fine --- Spot made $19,234,763,919,456.32 last quarter --- and the bean counters said we need to donate $14,500,300. and that fee goes under the heading of minority charites.
clapping.gif

"Thats what I like about Target -- giving back to the comunites"
d2e4addd.gif

Just guessing it goes something like that
4ff73493.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back