Can anyone help please!!!

• What Are The Steps

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • What Are The Steps

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forklift Driver!!!! Need Help Learning The Proper Steps in Down Adjusting Up Adjusting etc didn't have much time in training

This is absolutely not something you should get help with from the internet. You can kill or seriously injure yourself or others with the power equipment.

Ask someone at your store to show you again. The backroom TL would be the ideal person to ask.

This is absolutely not something you should get help with from the internet. You can kill or seriously injure yourself or others with the power equipment.

Ask someone at your store to show you again. The backroom TL would be the ideal person to ask.

At my dad's work, a warehouse worker somehow ran over another co-worker's leg and snapped it almost clean off and his other leg was just as broken. He told me in detail the panic that set in amongst the company because no one knew first aid and the guy was bleeding out or something, or just bleeding badly. He passed out, and all the managers and my dad(he's also a manager for a different department, I've never been sure what he does.) all remembered someone in another department knows first aid. The guy got out alive, but his life is forever ruined now, he's a cripple.

This only happened a few weeks ago.

At my dad's work, a warehouse worker somehow ran over another co-worker's leg and snapped it almost clean off and his other leg was just as broken. He told me in detail the panic that set in amongst the company because no one knew first aid and the guy was bleeding out or something, or just bleeding badly. He passed out, and all the managers and my dad(he's also a manager for a different department, I've never been sure what he does.) all remembered someone in another department knows first aid. The guy got out alive, but his life is forever ruined now, he's a cripple.

This only happened a few weeks ago.
Wow! A accident that could be prevented:(

Oh yeah, another fun little story I've heard, a co-worker and another one in the warehouse were in conflict outside of work or something, they hated each other, and a guy decided to trap the co-worker in the corner with a fork lift and ran over his toes. I think both were fired.

Oh yeah, another fun little story I've heard, a co-worker and another one in the warehouse were in conflict outside of work or something, they hated each other, and a guy decided to trap the co-worker in the corner with a fork lift and ran over his toes. I think both were fired.
That's not too funny. No toes, no balance.

That's not too funny.
Yeah it's pretty serious, fork lifts seem really incapable of harm but they really can do some harm. I think I've heard of a few things involving the wave at Target, where people have run into shelves and knocked them down, or lights on the ceiling, a few worker's getting hit or run over by it. It's no wonder you usually require certification to run the wave or a forklift at a warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back