Archived Former lurker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSA here, not new to Target or to the Break Room, but recently decided to create an account and actually interact instead of being a big ol' lurker...

So, hello!

Thought there was someone looking over our shoulders.....
Anyhoo, welcome to the rat race. So far the rats are winning.

Ugh.

I apologize if it is MY misunderstanding, but I had been under the impression that this was a forum to candidly discuss working for Target... All the interactions I've had so far have been with folks who've already been drinking the Kool-Aid, so I'm confused why most people are here... You can quote the Team Member Handbook at work, you don't need an independent forum.

Ugh.

I apologize if it is MY misunderstanding, but I had been under the impression that this was a forum to candidly discuss working for Target... All the interactions I've had so far have been with folks who've already been drinking the Kool-Aid, so I'm confused why most people are here... You can quote the Team Member Handbook at work, you don't need an independent forum.
It is suggested to ck out red360 online. That's where the red kool aid is.

I'm not sure what posts you've been reading but I can assure you I'm about as far from from an acolyte of Spot as you can get.
As are at least more than half of the steady posters I can name.

There's a few kool-aid types but the majority are somewhat in the middle.
Now if you're seeking a "slam spot" forum, you can check out targetsucks.us & the door is over yonder.

Yeah, there might be a few Kool-aid drinkers, but for the most part the active members' eyes are wide open. We discuss work and strategies to make it better. We're a community of people striving to make things better at target. If your idea of candid talk about target is only venting and general target hate, targetsucks is probably right up your alley.

That said, is there anything in particular you are looking for an answer to? We have an extensive knowledge base and can probably answer and have an informed discussion about any question you might have.

Last edited:
Yeah, there might be a few Koop-aid drinkers, but for the most part the active members' eyes are wide open. We discuss work and strategies to make it better. We're a community of people striving to make things better at target. If your idea of candid talk about target is only venting and general target hate, targetsucks is probably right up your alley.

That said, is there anything in particular you are looking for an answer to? We have an extensive knowledge base and can probably answer and have an informed discussion about any question you might have.

Without going on workbench!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back