FOSA and the subzero weather this week

so as a FOSA in Colorado with the temps being down in the -6 to -15 with -50 windchill would i even be going outside to get carts or what? im just asking because that is dangerously cold and i have Asthma which is worse in the cold

Also in the same region. Had a chat with various powers that be and apparently an email came down from somebody in Corporate that carts/DU will still be operational....we just have to limit our outside exposure. Okayyyyyyy. So with a crew of 2 DU people, how does that actually work?

so as a FOSA in Colorado with the temps being down in the -6 to -15 with -50 windchill would i even be going outside to get carts or what? im just asking because that is dangerously cold and i have Asthma which is worse in the cold
It is only dangerous in large exposure. If you are properly bundled and limit time outside there is no issue. Be thankful your job allows you a warm building to go inside to and you arent a delivery worker because there is zero chance right before Christmas they will be told to not work like the last polar vortex.

It is only dangerous in large exposure. If you are properly bundled and limit time outside there is no issue. Be thankful your job allows you a warm building to go inside to and you arent a delivery worker because there is zero chance right before Christmas they will be told to not work like the last polar vortex.
thing is with my store with how busy it could be short times outside wont be able to clear the lot

It's not a contest bro, and someone else having it worse doesn't mean that we should put up with what's going on with our own bosses.

Also in the same region. Had a chat with various powers that be and apparently an email came down from somebody in Corporate that carts/DU will still be operational....we just have to limit our outside exposure. Okayyyyyyy. So with a crew of 2 DU people, how does that actually work?
To which I say POST THE EMAIL BY THE TIMECLOCK. Vague titles and assertions don't count and are often bullshit excuses for status quo.

Back