Archived Found it!! Help finding a dollar spot item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird request, I know, but a friend of a friend who has an Autistic child saw this spder at the store and asked for it for Christmas. When she went to get some they were gone. The child only asked for 5 small things and believes in Santa so mom is desperate. So if any of you find these in your store could you let me know? I will PayPal you the money plus shipping, I just want to help them. I'm off until Monday so I can't check my store on a zebra. I have a feeling they went salvage, but maybe your backroom and price change are behind and there is a box somewhere?

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• received_353682605382934.jpeg
    received_353682605382934.jpeg
    438.7 KB · Views: 102
  • received_184940602456765.jpeg
    received_184940602456765.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I'm working tomorrow, I'll check and see if I can find any in my store

I’ll check mine tomorrow too! We’re behind on most everything so there’s a chance 😂

Are you sure that’s from the dollar spot? It looks to be from the grin studios endcap in toys!

That's what I thought, but they found the spider in the grin studios endcap, but the label was in dollar spot. My friend found the label in her store today and sent me the picture so I would have the DPCI.

If you or someone else doesn't find it still in store (looks like something from Halloween or BTS? - I don't remember seeing them), maybe check e-Bay or even Target online?

I think we had a bunch of those prior to Halloween. They are long gone. They also came in Green/Yellow.
I know at one point they were moved to the bottom left of section 8.

Last edited:
I couldn't find one anywhere, either in dollar or in a toys endcap that has other stuff like that, or in seasonal :(

Update, my friend found one! Much props to the team members in Rocklin and Roseville who helped her out:

lol!! I just got a really helpful team member in Rocklin who managed to track down an “about to be put out” box in Roseville. Then a Roseville team member confirmed their existence over the phone and another Roseville team member fished them out of the back for me so I could get the right color. I’m contacting all the people I can to tell them about the great service i got. They made a little boy’s Christmas

Great job team! 😊❤️🎯

Attachments

• received_2513933478635600.jpeg
    received_2513933478635600.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 53
Update, my friend found one! Much props to the team members in Rocklin and Roseville who helped her out:

lol!! I just got a really helpful team member in Rocklin who managed to track down an “about to be put out” box in Roseville. Then a Roseville team member confirmed their existence over the phone and another Roseville team member fished them out of the back for me so I could get the right color. I’m contacting all the people I can to tell them about the great service i got. They made a little boy’s Christmas.

Great job team! 😊❤️🎯
So glad your friend was able to get her hands on one! :) I was so disappointed that I couldn't find one in our store today :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back