Fourth of July “Lunch”

They announced pizza on the radio. I didn't go in the breakroom to look though. I generally stay far away lol.

Sad to hear about your store's scenario, :( but our store actually brought us several boxes of fresh pizza - from Dominos - and placed a second delivery order so everyone had a chance to enjoy. We also were served the Favorite Day brand Fourth of July decorated mini-cupcakes. I think there was some other snack food. Many of us were really pleased.

SD did burgers and dogs for the mid and closing teams. Morning crew got breakfast sandwiches. Our store doesn't go all out on a regular basis, but they bring it for the holidays.

HR ETL always cooks hots and hams for every summer holiday even for the inbounds team, she was griiling out at 5:30 AM for our break at 6 and orders out for us the others ( dominos pizza, panera sandwiches, moe's burritos to name a few) inbounds gets breakfast pizza or breakfast sandwiches those times

Our store was kind of in the middle of what's been described. (So sorry for those whose stores did zip.) We had snacks - chips, applesauce cups, flavored water, some kind of snack bar. Not a full spread, but my mom would remind me that beggars can't be choosers.

Requisitioned junk food at my store. They put some apples and oranges out, too.

Why do some stores do nothing? I would've figured that'd be a typical budget line.

Why do some stores do nothing? I would've figured that'd be a typical budget line.

They can't be bothered. Seriously, that would require thought and planning and they just can't be bothered to do it. Any time we have gotten food in the last 6-8 months it comes in at noon or later and and all the opening crew has already had lunch or left already and what does come in isn't close to feeding who is there.

Back