Freezer DC footwear

My right foot tends to have problems when I walk on it for a certain amount of hours. I work at a DC that has a freezer and cooler and I have to wear boots they are issued. Does anyone use any kind of foot support in their boots for foot comfort and if so what do you recommend? I would rather stay in the freezer because TMs in the freezer have that extra $ incentive.

It just seems longer...

To the OP, I used Dr Scholl’s gel insoles in my athletic shoes when I was walking all day pulling ship orders, but I didn’t spend enough time in the freezer to have have any experience with thermal insoles. Amazon has some that sound pretty good, though, or maybe check a sporting goods store for hunting boot insoles/ liners. Good luck!

My right foot tends to have problems when I walk on it for a certain amount of hours. I work at a DC that has a freezer and cooler and I have to wear boots they are issued. Does anyone use any kind of foot support in their boots for foot comfort and if so what do you recommend? I would rather stay in the freezer because TMs in the freezer have that extra $ incentive.
FYI based on the information you provided I know exactly what T#### you work at. Might want to be more vague.
Best advice I can give is to start by wearing more high quality socks. Double wool socks will provide more cushion and also keep your feet more dry. Arch supports are good as crutches for temporary relief but wear then too long and your arches no long can support themselves so they are bad long term.

FYI based on the information you provided I know exactly what T#### you work at. Might want to be more vague.
Best advice I can give is to start by wearing more high quality socks. Double wool socks will provide more cushion and also keep your feet more dry. Arch supports are good as crutches for temporary relief but wear then too long and your arches no long can support themselves so they are bad long term.
Based on what the OP said, he shouldn’t give a F*** about what you know. Cause he didn’t say anything bad/critical.

Based on what the OP said, he shouldn’t give a F*** about what you know. Cause he didn’t say anything bad/critical.

Basically. It’s not hard to figure out which DC I’m at since there’s what 3 FDCs? I want to use the gel support but I’m afraid they will freeze up. I can create my own support from various items. The wool socks might work. I usually wear two pairs of normal socks. The problem is not so much the issued boots and walking but my foot in general. Still trying to adapt basically.

Whoah what's with the hostility? Keeping anonymous has a long history of importance here yes? Why dont you post what T# you work at to prove me wrong bud? All I was saying is that due to how few FDCs there are, I was able to pinpoint which one based on info given. If he doesnt care that's fine, but dont bitch at me for giving him a heads up in case he did want to correct the issue.

Whoah what's with the hostility? Keeping anonymous has a long history of importance here yes? Why dont you post what T# you work at to prove me wrong bud? All I was saying is that due to how few FDCs there are, I was able to pinpoint which one based on info given. If he doesnt care that's fine, but dont bitch at me for giving him a heads up in case he did want to correct the issue.
What hostility? I am just saying OP shouldn’t give a fuck, cause he hasn’t posted anything that would jeopardize anything.

Back