Archived Freezer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to know when working in the freezer do you have two people working in there or one person and if not to you rotate the team so it's fair?

We usually do two at once. At my store they are able to knock it out without taking any breaks. We never bother with rotating.

My backroom team started complaining because the female team members never backstocked in there, so now I put all of the team (about 5 or 6 on a food order day) in there at the same time and they finish in about 10 minutes.

thing is i'm the only one that backstock in there.we have about 6 or 8 guys and i always get put in there every fdc truck.

Our Pfresh flow team is getting pretty thin (one was fired, another quit, and two moved to other workcenters), so only one person backstocks freezer, while the other backstocks everything else. Lately they don't get done in time so I'm left backstocking everything while trying to keep up on Pfresh duties.

My backroom team started complaining because the female team members never backstocked in there, so now I put all of the team (about 5 or 6 on a food order day) in there at the same time and they finish in about 10 minutes.

What kind of sorry ass team members you got complaining the female TMs never backtocked in the freezer? My whole backroom never made any female TMs go there at all. If we see one, we tell them next time, ask us to go in there since we don't mind. To be fair, they can pull/backstock in the coolers but never in the freezer

We had a really good Female BRTM that transferred to our target when remodel was going on. She was the only one who backstocked freezer. While the other TMs would ask her how "freezer land" was.

I had ETL-Log call a meeting and suggested all BRTMs be put on a rotation. She quit a few weeks later, NCNS.

For a while we had two guys go in an do it, but after some reduced staffing usually had no choice but to have a single guy knock the freezer backstock out. Sometimes up to 60 crates of open stock and two or three racks of case stock.

I usually do the backstockin of the freezer at my store.
Do you guys have any tips to make my job easier??
i will take anything!!

Find a PDA with the top-most laser glass broken, it will keep it from fogging up.

Or, if all of them have the protective glass, take one in the freezer, and have it magically come out without any glass.

At my store, I do it all myself. Pulls, freight, backstock, and zone. There's only two or three days out of the week that there needs to be more than one person over there.

At my store, I do it all myself. Pulls, freight, backstock, and zone. There's only two or three days out of the week that there needs to be more than one person over there.

at my store we do not LOCATE BAKE, it is pushed once daily to the floor by the market team . it takes up 3 greenracks and is a mess.
maybe we should post pictures to compare our freezers.

my feezer is the WORST amoung all of you !! we have 16 carts ( the green metros, and some tubs and some red teir carts) of backstock that has been the norm for about 1 month now.

We receive a PFresh truck 3 days a week a total of about 8 pallets two days and 12 pallets the third day. Freezer is awalys 2 to 3 pallets on truck days and about 4 green metros of backstock.
So, the BR person sto's about 3 carts and then that is it until next truck day... leaving all the rest to keep building up.

Seems like the BR team is too busy with the general merchandise truck to worry about PFresh. And now with back to school.
Our store is very busy sales are about $150,000 per day and no OT.

Anyone have any suggesting to get this Freezer cleaned up ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back