Archived Freezer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know our O/N BR has 1 person that ALWAYS handles the freezer but I'm not sure if he does it alone or not. Most of the guys I work with on the dayside will either rotate it out or dump it on the ranking FNG. On the weekends when I work, I handle it myself because being in the freezer for a couple of hours doesn't bother me at all.

My backroom team started complaining because the female team members never backstocked in there, so now I put all of the team (about 5 or 6 on a food order day) in there at the same time and they finish in about 10 minutes.

What kind of sorry ass team members you got complaining the female TMs never backtocked in the freezer? My whole backroom never made any female TMs go there at all. If we see one, we tell them next time, ask us to go in there since we don't mind. To be fair, they can pull/backstock in the coolers but never in the freezer

Why would it be a problem if a female TM was in the freezers? That's asinine to think that, it's like saying women shouldn't pull chemicals or pets and should just stay in HBA or do cosmetics.

In my store we have a lady TM pull and backstock autofills and dayside extra's. Plus just recently we had a complaint towards our LOG about not rotating who pulls what.

The woman on the BR team worked in the freezers at my store without question or fuss (at least no more than the men).

The woman on the BR team worked in the freezers at my store without question or fuss (at least no more than the men).

I'm the only woman in the backroom at my store and I'm in the freezer all the time. I've got my one jacket that fits me (kinda sorta); maybe someday we'll get some gloves that aren't for big man hands ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back