Freight Flow

Hello,

Two weeks ago pushed about 1/4-1/2 truck worth of essentials and food backstock from DC. Last week pushed 1/4-1/2 truck of dom/dec/kit backstock from DC. This week expecting 1/4-1/2 truck of toy/sports backstock from DC. Are you all in the same boat as I am in? It wasn't product needed to fill outs, but all products were on sale so we killed endcaps and made single price endcaps to sell through it very quickly. If it's signed, it sells!!!

Weve got the deal days stuff in seasonal if that's what your talking about. Bunch of 50% off items. Basically just trying to empty the dc for bts and make room. Assuming getting ready for the holiday items after. We are finally in a decent spot after a grind for the past few months.

Heard a few weeks ago that the DC was pushing product out to stores that had back stock space for it. Whether or not we actually needed it. So I have a huge quantity of one kind of Listerine, a huge quantity of one kind of protein bar, etc. Hope it sells before expiration dates.

Heard a few weeks ago that the DC was pushing product out to stores that had back stock space for it. Whether or not we actually needed it. So I have a huge quantity of one kind of Listerine, a huge quantity of one kind of protein bar, etc. Hope it sells before expiration dates.
We’ll send out stuff sometimes where the case it came in was compromised but the product was still sellable. We have a list of high volume stores that can take the hit so we send assortment breakpacks of merchandise

Theoretically if that’s the case they should only be sending reasonable amounts to different stores not only one

If you look on the cases, look for the DC label. If it’s mostly blank outside of your store number and a couple numbers under it that’s what it is

Back