Archived Freshness Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been trying to find out exactly what the freshness calendar is and what I should put in it. I've tried looking stuff up on Workbench but the links do not work for me. I'm the CTL at my store and was just curious if someone could provide me with a detailed explanation of how to set one up. Thanks!

are you talking the dates on bakery stuff?

No. According to my ETL it is a company initiated thing that keeps track of various different freshness related things such as Freshness Friday, areas to check dates and so fourth. But she's not quit sure how to set it up either. :/

So I've been trying to find out exactly what the freshness calendar is and what I should put in it. I've tried looking stuff up on Workbench but the links do not work for me. I'm the CTL at my store and was just curious if someone could provide me with a detailed explanation of how to set one up. Thanks!

It's obsolete. It's still mentioned in documents here and there, but it was put to rest when Pfresh started rolling out. Some of the elder ETL's still make mention of it. If you ask any of your FBP's they will confirm that it is no longer used.

Just work to keep a running tab of areas that have been date checked recently, whether by Market TM's/PA's or your store on Freshness Friday.

As always push for people to use the Short Date function in the PDA as it will make your job and your PA's jobs a lot easier.

are you talking the dates on bakery stuff?

No. According to my ETL it is a company initiated thing that keeps track of various different freshness related things such as Freshness Friday, areas to check dates and so fourth. But she's not quit sure how to set it up either. :/

Like insiteful said, its obsolete now, and has been replaced by the SDA. Try typing in "freshness Friday" or "freshness Friday routines". There is a company issued calender that describes where you should be doing freshness each week. I never used it because it didn't quite hit the areas that needed freshness the most, but its a good starting point and it sounds like it might be what your ETL is looking for.I hope I gave you the right search word for it though. Its been a long time since I've seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back