Archived Front row of parking lights were out last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that be an OSHA violation? Or is a reflective vest enough? It was pretty dark outside. Smeone is supposed to be fixing it today.

Ours has been out for weeks. Since we are connected to a mall, it's their job, or so i was told.

Taking a smoke break at 2 in the morning in the dark is fun...

Ours has been out for weeks. Since we are connected to a mall, it's their job, or so i was told.

Taking a smoke break at 2 in the morning in the dark is fun...

We are in the shopping center, our lights in the front side were out for 2 days. But, all the lights around our lot was up & running.

We had a situation a month or so ago where about a half hr before close the parking lot lights all went out. But at close the lights inside never went down. Leaving was no fun as the parking lot was so dark. They finally got it fixed, thank goodness but it did take a week or two. I think, if I remember right, that they said it was connected to our remodel. We had the clinic put in and those guys messed up some lights a few times.

our electricians at remodel screwed up the wiring too, the outlets inside the cabinets at the boat turn off at night so their cordless phones dont charge overnight and the ones in video games dont turn off so we have to listen to the infinity display all night long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back