Archived Fruit flies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of great info here. I found what helped my store when they brought it to my attention was this drain cleaner that is sold on grainger. I would clean all the floor drains of the cafe and Starbucks weekly with it in addition to what the team was doing and it helped a lot. Word of caution this cleaner is some pretty powerful stuff I used it after the store was closed becuase the fumes were pretty strong but never had and issues after using it

Lot of great info here. I found what helped my store when they brought it to my attention was this drain cleaner that is sold on grainger. I would clean all the floor drains of the cafe and Starbucks weekly with it in addition to what the team was doing and it helped a lot. Word of caution this cleaner is some pretty powerful stuff I used it after the store was closed becuase the fumes were pretty strong but never had and issues after using it
Do you know what it's called?

Also as mentioned earlier under the pasty case in the condensate pan. Newer cases have a filter in that pan that becomes so slimy and dirty that they themselves become a breeding ground your pmt can remove this filter when he does the monthly pm for self contained units it's not a target approved filter and won't effect the operation of the case

Last edited:
Fuck Steritech. They think they are the DOTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back