Archived Frustrated with MyTime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

I am not if this just happens at my store or if happens at other locations too. We have had a numbers of team member who have had vacations auto denied, as it supposedly was never received by their ETL and thus never approved or denied. Just recently happened to my key fitting rooms team member and thus we close to 40 hours worth of shifts cover with no one to fill them. Also just looked at the schedule that was just posted for two weeks out and on the first day of my vacation it says "TIME OFF" and then says "Sales floor/Softlines 2:00pm-10:30pm." I dropped my ETL an email message to read when he returns from his vacation.

Etl are supposed to read the email. If not, then the etlhr is supposed to resolved it. If you get an auto denied, that means no one brother to read it. I would call hrtm on Monday.

Did you take the extra step and mention you put a request in?

Now I just tell my ETL when I need a day off but before I was AP whenever I put my request in for anything I would mention it to the HR or my ETL. Sometimes they miss it. Sometimes they just neglect to check.

Did you take the extra step and mention you put a request in?

Now I just tell my ETL when I need a day off but before I was AP whenever I put my request in for anything I would mention it to the HR or my ETL. Sometimes they miss it. Sometimes they just neglect to check.
Can your TL approve them?

I find that my ETL will clear me off the schedule and another will see I am short hours as they are filling shifts and schedule me. So I get the same issues as the OP but a different work center. HR dreads to see me.

I'm a TL and I can approve any time off requests for my team with MyTime. I would ask your TL.
I'm a APS. Technically I am a TL (PG15).

I just tell my ETL AP what days I need off. He writes our schedule and emails it to HR. Never a problem.

I'm a APS. Technically I am a TL (PG15).

I just tell my ETL AP what days I need off. He writes our schedule and emails it to HR. Never a problem.
Then it should be easy to give you the day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back