Archived FY2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's coming this year supposedly. The Target app, Cartwheel, and your Red Card will be rolled into one app and the guest will pay when we scan their barcode. Basically, the closest we'll get to an Apple or Samsung pay solution.

That's coming this year supposedly. The Target app, Cartwheel, and your Red Card will be rolled into one app and the guest will pay when we scan their barcode. Basically, the closest we'll get to an Apple or Samsung pay solution.

Honestly would rather have it tied into the redcard, not an app.

Yeah, but that would never happen. Target wants guests interacting with the app and becoming aware of products we sell. If a guest has it all tied through cartwheel they will open the on every trip and be exposed to the current deals.

Right, they Just. Can't. Live. Without. Their. Sbux.

District was the realm referenced. Next down is missing sales by 40k. So over 60k in sales between us. Which is our average goal for a Monday.

40K that was how much my store missed sales by this week one day.. Weather.. Soccer moms stayed the fuck home for once.. I got to watch it from my couch - love days off..

Hours what hours? With this In-Stocks process we were supposed to have 5 people for 4hrs a day 5 days a week. This week, its been me and one other person but lets still drop 8k in eaches! And I have to shoot the task list and do a hour of smart huddle. The other "In-Stocks" TM, she spent 2hrs of her 4hrs on a register today..

40K that was how much my store missed sales by this week one day.. Weather.. Soccer moms stayed the fuck home for once.. I got to watch it from my couch - love days off..

Hours what hours? With this In-Stocks process we were supposed to have 5 people for 4hrs a day 5 days a week. This week, its been me and one other person but lets still drop 8k in eaches! And I have to shoot the task list and do a hour of smart huddle. The other "In-Stocks" TM, she spent 2hrs of her 4hrs on a register today..

At our store instocks is last resort to backup after HL and SL. When hours were low we had no openers in Hardlines so instocks was first responders but we are trying to get them through their process.

At our store instocks is last resort to backup after HL and SL. When hours were low we had no openers in Hardlines so instocks was first responders but we are trying to get them through their process.

At mine when instocks isn't just being used as flow they completely ignore any service calls, one of them even has earbuds in while we're open.

I can't be too bothered about it though, they barely get any hours and the ETL-LOG screws them over pretty much everyday. I wouldn't care either if I were in their position.

We have a long email from our GVP that is supposed to be a pep talk I guess? It's more of the same bs. Provide an amazing experience! Zero time waiting in line at CL's! No holes on any end or sidecaps! And on and on...

No mention of increased hours.

We have a long email from our GVP that is supposed to be a pep talk I guess? It's more of the same bs. Provide an amazing experience! Zero time waiting in line at CL's! No holes on any end or sidecaps! And on and on...

No mention of increased hours.

Hotel lobby at guest service. "Guest shouldn't wait for us to give us their money", "Instocks should shoot, shoot and shoot some more even with no hours"

Yeah it's all BS lol

I don't get how they think we're just not working hard enough. The only people who could possibly work "harder" (longer) without sucking up payroll are ETLs, and some of our ETLs already practically live at the store. Something's going to break and it's not going to be pretty.

Nope first line cause we are just pushing. We can do that anytime. Without equipment most days. There is no shoot to fill after the pog fills. End cap fill? Sorry I don't understand what that is.

And they wonder why I give no fucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back