Archived "Get For Guest" Order stuck in the FF System

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealtd

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the Zebra.
Just wondering if anyone has ran into anything like this? For about a month now, we've had an order a guest placed stuck at the "Get For Guest" status and haven't been able to remove it. It shows no locations with a NEGATIVE count. The leaders are aware of this and have told us they've my supported with no response. We talked to another nearby store and I guess they had the same order stuck in their system (I assume it's still stuck there) and so our ETL's theory is that the guest somehow ordered the item to multiple stores and when it was picked up, assuming it had been picked up, it never cleared out. I wonder why we couldn't just cancel the order, but I have never used the iPad (I am a backroom team member, so I am mostly just responsible for getting the items pulled and up to guest service, but I've been wanting to learn how to use the iPad).

I had a theory if that I could somehow replicate the receipt that is printed out when you fullfill the order, that I could somehow STO it into a location and then pull it, hopefully completing the order, but I don't see a way to print a new receipt (I can look up the order, but there is no option to make a new receipt, even though I can do this for other orders that haven't been picked up yet).

So, anyone ran into this and have any suggestions on how to clear the order? There's gotta be a way to just cancel it.

Another thing, I've noticed since this new update rolled out that effected the FFA system, I am consistently being given an error and being logged out after signing in as a FF team member, thus not receiving my alerts. This isn't the typical getting logged out due to being idle, but literally getting the error a minute after logging in, relogging and then getting the same error again, relogging a third time and then having the PDA being cool for about 10-15 minutes. Last week I was logged out probably 15 times A DAY and this week I am on par to match that. Anyone else been running into these issues and are they being addressed? Or is this just an issue within my store?

If you're being logged out be sure to periodically tap the alerts icon to refresh. May help it from idling out.

If you're being logged out be sure to periodically tap the alerts icon to refresh. May help it from idling out.

Thanks for the response. My issue isn't the idling which I expect, my issue is getting errors abruptly after logging in, forcing me to relog (which typically results in the same error fairly soon right after). I can't recall what the error exactly says, it just says you've been logged out due to an error that will prevent you from receiving alerts and suggests you to log in again and if it persists to consult your leader/my support" (which I have).

We have had a couple of orders stuck like that. My Support was the only thing that took care of it.

Thanks for the response. My issue isn't the idling which I expect, my issue is getting errors abruptly after logging in, forcing me to relog (which typically results in the same error fairly soon right after). I can't recall what the error exactly says, it just says you've been logged out due to an error that will prevent you from receiving alerts and suggests you to log in again and if it persists to consult your leader/my support" (which I have).

This happens to me as a GSA all the time ever since I started GSAing. Not much to do about it, and it sucks, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back