Archived Getting rid of Cafes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird that in 2018 there's no feedback from the ordering system regarding things that you mentioned, like order caps or lack of stock at the DC. One would think that would help people who are otherwise left scratching their heads. It sounds like at least those orders aren't backlogged and suddenly a store receives 8 Hi-C BIBs

A lot of the time its companies we buy product from having a hard time keeping up with demand.... sometimes its us not being able to keep up with demand. Right now theres a new frozen meal that I love however we have been out of stock for 2 weeks. When I checked our DC's on hand it said they had 0 on hand with 1100 on order. If Coke has a specific issue sourcing a specific chemical for their formula, or a machine is down, ect it could cause a lot of issues getting product out.

at worst your store is just gonna get an NNC and a "don't do this again" from the Starbucks DM

Target makes Starbucks too much money for us to ever actually get in trouble for certain LSM violations

Umm when piled on top of all the other shit they pull or just don't do, it just means having Sbux people in the store all the time. Which annoys the Leadership to all get out. Which is then fun for us to watch.

Umm when piled on top of all the other shit they pull or just don't do, it just means having Sbux people in the store all the time. Which annoys the Leadership to all get out. Which is then fun for us to watch.
Enjoy!😂😂😂😂😂😂

How is the popcorn served at the beverage/popcorn bar?

That sounds like a funky can of worms. Who cleans the machine at night?

both targets near me closed their cafes a few years ago supposedly because they weren’t making enough money, there were already Starbucks there.

We had a store in the area that went straight to default for pulling one of those “no staff til noon” stunts. That passed the compliance and non-compliance phases. One more whoops is double default, and another mistake is closure. Some of them Starbies reps are real battle axes.

That sounds like a funky can of worms. Who cleans the machine at night?
Starbucks or Market TMs are scheduled 30 minutes under "target cafe" before the store opens and after we close to clean and maintain the Bev bar and popcorn machine.

They got rid of coffee, changed pretzels vendors and bun vendors; I'm ready for them to put a Starbucks at this point.

We had a store in the area that went straight to default for pulling one of those “no staff til noon” stunts. That passed the compliance and non-compliance phases. One more whoops is double default, and another mistake is closure. Some of them Starbies reps are real battle axes.

Does default reset after a certain period or is it permanent?

Our cafe might as well not be there. It's only open about 6 hours per day most days it seems like. If we get call ins they just open late or close early instead of trying to replace those shifts.

I'm still waiting for the day they gut Photo Lab and extend our order pickup area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back