Archived Getting there and no working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a tm move from the storeside to the DC. I heard from another person that when he got there one day that they told him his shift was cancelled. Does that happen at the DC? Just curious.

Canceled? Just his shift or the entire shift? I know some dc’s shut down for weather related things like hurricanes and heavy snow. Maybe they asked this person to vle? Meaning you can go home if you want for the day without pay.

Canceled? Just his shift or the entire shift? I know some dc’s shut down for weather related things like hurricanes and heavy snow. Maybe they asked this person to vle? Meaning you can go home if you want for the day without pay.

Not weather related. And I don't think he'd drive 40 minutes one way to just leave.

I’ve not only driven 30mi just to leave before, I’ve done it while carpooling so I had to go back and pick up the guy I rode with when he got out.
There’s protocol they have to follow before forcing people to leave and it almost never goes past VLE.
You can file for unemployment if you VLE, so it’s not a total waste...

Last edited:
I’ve not only driven 30mi just to leave before, I’ve done it while carpooling so I had to go back and pick up the guy I rode with when he got out.
There’s protocol they have to follow before forcing people to leave and it almost never goes past VLE.
You can file for unemployment if you VLE, so it’s not a total waste...

I'm not at the DC, so I don't know what VLE is. Can you explain it in simple terms for me.

I'm 99% sure the guy I know wouldn't voluntarily leave once he got there. He transferred to the DC because of the storeside inconsistency in hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back