Archived Getting told to go home early

Status
Not open for further replies.
October will not get any better, 4th quarter don't start till Nov 1st.
October should get a little bit better due to increased sales from Halloween and Fall merchandise.

ASANTS I guess, my store has a gradual ramp up in October and TMs hit by reductions in hours are starting to get more next week.

Never been told, I know a few that have but that's because they got called in on another day and were going to go over their 40 hours.

Only if I'm going to go into OT.

One time they cut my hours on a Thursday shift. When I came in on Friday, they asked if I would be able to stay later to help out. Ended up working the same number of hours I was originally scheduled.

Your STL is responsible to your DTL to make payroll every month. This is not optional. If you are missing sales and flex is getting cut, or the store has overspent somewhere already (cough logistics) then cuts must be made from somewhere.

Your STL is responsible to your DTL to make payroll every month. This is not optional. If you are missing sales and flex is getting cut, or the store has overspent somewhere already (cough logistics) then cuts must be made from somewhere.
The more you cut the harder it will be to get product to the salesfloor hence harder to make sales so it's a lose lose situation here.

Yes no one really wins when you have to cut payroll. But like I said this is usually a non-negotiable. This is why you try to cut the least impactful areas first, and suffer out the rest of the situation.

12143144_1093528190717056_608199352426941245_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back