Archived GFT??

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my schedule it says GFT?? what does that stand for, I’m usually RTW( Ready to Wear) but i’m new and now my next weeks schedule says GTF.

Check with your TL's. Some abbreviations are unique to your store.

As everyone else has said, amplified gifting, I know stores want to assign someone to ensure the zone and instocks of them.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Looks like you'll be getting a lot of random toys and board games to put around softlines this year. We have all the stuff that's supposed to be a part of it pretied to a nonexistent location. I've been finding it in my push for the last week or so.

It looks like a lot of the items are stuff that we have a regular location for, at least at my store. That should help them a little.
Hopefully, at least for a while. We had regular locs last year, but as the season went on that stuff ended up flexed or just tossed everywhere, not to mention unlocated all over the backroom...

Yep, I have a full week of “Visual Merchandiser GFT” shifts two weeks out. Some of which don’t even coincide with our VML being in building. But then again I was likely hand picked for that knowing my store’s VML.

Yep the signage pallet a huge damn pallet, at least in my area was dropped off and we have been getting huge pallets of fixtures all labeled "Amplified gifting" From what I have seen its going make last year look like nothing.

Yep the signage pallet a huge damn pallet, at least in my area was dropped off and we have been getting huge pallets of fixtures all labeled "Amplified gifting" From what I have seen its going make last year look like nothing.

I miss those giant cardboard boats already! And I haven't even started anything for this project yet except admitting early defeat.

I miss those giant cardboard boats already! And I haven't even started anything for this project yet except admitting early defeat.

The stuff form this year was a beast.. We used both Crowns to get them off the dock and in the container. But that pallet today who bajesus it was a scary beast.. They took three pallets of crap and crammed it on one pallet.. That green shrink wrap was hanging on for dear life and not winning the battle..

The stuff form this year was a beast.. We used both Crowns to get them off the dock and in the container. But that pallet today who bajesus it was a scary beast.. They took three pallets of crap and crammed it on one pallet.. That green shrink wrap was hanging on for dear life and not winning the battle..

I just about cried when I saw it sitting in receiving. 44 hour signing workload next week my ass! Be a damn miracle if I get even half of these pallets sorted, built, and worked out and that's with going overnight all week.

I just about cried when I saw it sitting in receiving. 44 hour signing workload next week my ass! Be a damn miracle if I get even half of these pallets sorted, built, and worked out and that's with going overnight all week.

At least you have a plan, we have no plan nothing has been done. We don't have a pog team no signing people, hell Halloween has not been pulled and shrunk down so you can start to set x-mas. Hell we can't even get the shit out of the back. We are so fucked..

At least you have a plan, we have no plan nothing has been done. We don't have a pog team no signing people, hell Halloween has not been pulled and shrunk down so you can start to set x-mas. Hell we can't even get the shit out of the back. We are so fucked..

Damn, that blows. We are lucky to still have plano/signing at least thru Q4 and I believe I will be given seasonal after that since it is the most signing-intensive and changes so much. My hope is to keep some vague semblance of order, but will have to see how it all plays out.

Honestly, my plan is to work one box at a time. I can't actually sort anything so not worth stressing about the pallets as a whole.

Wait I'm sorry hold on

44 hour signing workload on the week of the eleventh??

Wait I'm sorry hold on

44 hour signing workload on the week of the eleventh??

No, for this week. With seasonal, mini, and amplified gifting setting. Plus all the overheads.

Atleast you didn’t have to build 30+ Fixtures on top of gondola moves and new flow vehicles. Yeesh 😒

True. Our pmt had another project thrown in the mix as well. He was not a happy camper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back