• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Gift Card Question

Hello everybody. I am a former team member, and am out of the loop now. My question is if a Target visa gift card can be purchased with a regular Target gift card? I tried calling a nearby store, but I think I got an uneducated guess from a seasonal team member.

No the Target gift carc cannot be used to purchase a Visa one. I believe it states that on the back of the Target gift card.

Yes, you can. We had a scammer buying spot gift cards with a stolen visa gift card. They got busted.
Is that what their doing? We get those scammers almost every other day at the end of closing. I always tell the AP about it, but they don't really do s,hit but say they'll look into it. Now I just don't Fkin care.

Is that what their doing? We get those scammers almost every other day at the end of closing. I always tell the AP about it, but they don't really do s,hit but say they'll look into it. Now I just don't Fkin care.
Ap is building a case, the scammers hit several stores before they got caught.