Archived Gift receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a way to give someone a gift receipt after a transaction has ended like if they don't tell you they need it until after or something?

is there a way to give someone a gift receipt after a transaction has ended like if they don't tell you they need it until after or something?

I'm pretty sure u can. I'm just not sure how. I think u can scan it and it's one of the options but not sure.

I usually ask up front though...especially if I see gift bags and tissue paper along with toys/baby clothes/things that look "gifty". It's not hard to do the gift receipt at the register after the fact but most cashiers don't know how if they've never worked Guest Services.

Yes, scan the receipt and press the Gift Receipt button (think it's K4.) Then it will ask for the VCD from the bottom of the receipt, and lastly it asks how many gift receipts you want.

Yep, just like that. It's super easy and fast. I also hate it when cashiers send guests to guest services for a gift receipt.

Yep, just like that. It's super easy and fast. I also hate it when cashiers send guests to guest services for a gift receipt.

I will teach a cashier how to give a gift receipt at the register if I notice as I walk by that they're sending guests to guest services for stuff like fix a mistake or gift receipt. Some get snappy and say "well you're not a GSTL, so I don't have to listen to you." I then promptly say I was just giving advice, and then go tell the GSTL who usually goes over there and tells them a little less optionally how to do it. We've started having less and less guests needlessly sent to GS.

I will teach a cashier how to give a gift receipt at the register if I notice as I walk by that they're sending guests to guest services for stuff like fix a mistake or gift receipt. Some get snappy and say "well you're not a GSTL, so I don't have to listen to you." I then promptly say I was just giving advice, and then go tell the GSTL who usually goes over there and tells them a little less optionally how to do it. We've started having less and less guests needlessly sent to GS.
Man, it would take everything in me to not get snippy back. Why some people are so opposed to learning things is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back