Archived Giving Feedback to the Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great...There Goes My Raise.

But my only complaint was about an lod. Since then, he's been friendly and I rarely work with him. That's all I really wanted, so I'll take my 3 cents raise and buy a candy bar after a month of working.

Yay for candy bars......that one of my kids will steal!!!

My store had "chat sessions" between ETL-HR and all TMs in each department a few months after BTS.

It was quite amusing to see the entire flow team taking turns bashing the ETL-LOG and talking about some of the ridiculous shit we had been putting up with, all the while ETL-HR tried to put a positive spin on everything.

Best moment was when as an example of the ETL-LOG being uncommunicative, if someone were to ask him how big the trailer was, he would typically respond "53 feet."

I've noticed int he last few years the comments section disappeared. Last year I hardly noticed anything concerning communication, where most of the issues were. Oh when the HR was put through the wringer the year before, the STL decided it must have been the HR team members... not the ETL-HR... WRONG! LOL. Nothing changes. The DTL will show up, the ETLs say everything is awesome, he goes away and everything goes back to the same crap level it was prior to the surveys.

Oh great...There Goes My Raise.

But my only complaint was about an lod. Since then, he's been friendly and I rarely work with him. That's all I really wanted, so I'll take my 3 cents raise and buy a candy bar after a month of working.

Yay for candy bars......that one of my kids will steal!!!

What was your complaint?

It really comes down to two ways it will turn out: either scores are good, so they change nothing, or scores are bad, they chalk it up to team members being bitter or petty, and change nothing
Unfortunately, this is pretty accurate for most stores.

What was your complaint?
It was actually justified. I don't tattle unless it's a constant problem and I'm asked.

This ETL was being disrespectful to team members over the walkie. Talking down to them and never appreciating anyone but the area he's over.

Would constantly act like there's an emergency, so we'd rush over, just to pick up a few items off the floor.

Expect softlines to be finished before close and come away clean. Kind of hard being understaffed.

Would always call me out on the walkie and tell me he was gonna walk my zone with me to make sure every thing is okay.

Try and tell me to zone the worst areas first when I felt the opposite. I'm always closing, so I'll do that heavy areas last. I'm not opposed to quick pick ups prior.

Expect me to finish all my work a couple hours before close. No one else is expected to do that.

That's some of it. But overall, he's just hard to work for. All my other LODs motivate us in a positive way. He has gotten better but I'm not holding on to it lasting.

I also have one of those. I requested that night off starting next week. Now he is being nice to me but it's too late.

Fine ,great ,awesome anything other than that you will get retaliation ...if they really cared what we through something would change year after year for the better not worse ,reviews and surveys are nothing but a paid break and a waste of time we should have a say in our leaders reviews if they have a say in ours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back