Archived Glad this forum is back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker at the old site. Thought I'd introduce myself here. I've been with Target just under two years as Hardlines tm, instocks, remodel tm and now mmb.

Probably not too often, my srtl knows I come here. He confronted me about it months ago, and that was with me just lurking and absorbing all the useful info knowledge.

Greetings and salutations. I'm curious as to why your srtl would be upset by you active in the community?

Greetings and salutations. I'm curious as to why your srtl would be upset by you active in the community?
Sorry to leave the wrong impression. My Sr is great, it's my big mouth. I counter act it at work by telling Sr. everything; good, bad and otherwise. Hence he knew by the way I talk and info I discussed, where I had been lurking!

Sorry to leave the wrong impression. My Sr is great, it's my big mouth. I counter act it at work by telling Sr. everything; good, bad and otherwise. Hence he knew by the way I talk and info I discussed, where I had been lurking!

There's only one way he knows you've been on here if you didn't mention the site. He's on here himself. I don't see how he'd be able to get you in trouble without getting himself in trouble too. I wouldn't worry too much about him in that case unless you happen to spill something unique going on at your store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back