Archived Global Issues - It's a turned to đź’©

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 for 3 now

I can only imagine the chaos if this was the case...

I've noticed on a couple SFS orders I've packed this week that the billing address section has been blank, whereas if the shipping and billing addresses are the same, it lists them twice. Wonder if these are orders like yours?

What's broken this time?

At my store and a friends in Utah, it was Move, Epick went down. You could open a batch and it would error out, the batch would disappear then just wash, rinse, repeat. We saw it for about 3hrs this morning. they were still pulling some of the auto's at 2:30pm when I left. I had over a 100 OPU orders stacked up from 6-8:30am not even counting the SFS orders that had to get picked. Goal times? We don't know her. Even worse our SD of the day was questioning why we he was getting all these alerts for missed goal times.

Even better was trying to backstock this morning. Scan item, scan location, spinning circle of doom, error. Tried a few times to make sure it wasn’t just a wifi hiccup (it never is) and everyone on truck is pissed we can’t backstock so we go to break/lunch. Come back and everything we tried to backstock has updated. For each time we tried. F. Then we all scrambled to get the numbers fixed. Thanks for the good time, T.

Even better was trying to backstock this morning. Scan item, scan location, spinning circle of doom, error. Tried a few times to make sure it wasn’t just a wifi hiccup (it never is) and everyone on truck is pissed we can’t backstock so we go to break/lunch. Come back and everything we tried to backstock has updated. For each time we tried. F. Then we all scrambled to get the numbers fixed. Thanks for the good time, T.

Damn we had that Mywork issue but I don't know if anyone caught that it had updated anyways. Oh crap.. I have a couple guys I will mention it too, they are on it enough to be able to figure out to test if that happened to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back