Archived Good bye etl & tl

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as enough hours go, the DBOs at my store get 40, but it seems like we're in the minority.
we got screwed a ton of our flow TMs had limited hours already and refuse to switch to a diff position or quit and our TLs feel like thats fine for us so we all get 25 a week and the limited TMs get 15-20...cool bro I totally "own my area" when I never get to finish my tasks....what a joke and I get asked to stay late EVERY DAY....dude just schedule me longer because I anticipate going home, running errands, relaxing and shit....I'd love the hours if you actually planned me for them so I KNEW. This whole system is a joke and I will never work in retail again after this. I'm close to 5 years I think I'll stop there and move on with a 2 weeks and 8 years at my last job. Longevity looks good on a resume or application.

I wouldn't mind the DBO thing if it ran like it does in corporate's "pie in the sky" daydreams.... how many of you actually get enough hours and left alone enough to actually be a proper DBO?

I do but I own shoes. My normal schedule is 9 to 1. If I come in to a heavy push or pricing I just tell my tl I need to stay 5 1/2 or with tl's approval go to hr and change my schedule the next day to start at 6. I always get the hours I need but shoes is the easiest area in softlines.

I do but I own shoes. My normal schedule is 9 to 1. If I come in to a heavy push or pricing I just tell my tl I need to stay 5 1/2 or with tl's approval go to hr and change my schedule the next day to start at 6. I always get the hours I need but shoes is the easiest area in softlines.
My shoes person works 40.

Not a Super, but $50M store and we get 6 or 7 trucks a week.

I guess I'm just fascinated by how truly ASANTS Spot is with the way in which areas of ownership and hours are divided.
Every store has different needs for sure. I agree it’s interesting to see how different stores split up ownership

At our store, your supposed to "own your area" but you only get scheduled 20-25 hours a week, then they get pissed if you dont stay past your shift. I would say they dont seem to understand that people have to schedule their lives around their schedule, but out ETL corps are a complete joke so its really just that

At our store, your supposed to "own your area" but you only get scheduled 20-25 hours a week, then they get pissed if you dont stay past your shift. I would say they dont seem to understand that people have to schedule their lives around their schedule, but out ETL corps are a complete joke so its really just that
Delusion thy title is ETL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back