Archived Good bye etl & tl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking of ...you can do most of what they are asking in your dept and other team members are slacking you will become a hero again and be allowed to run your own business with out any interference from any-one but your store director...because when the shit storm hits ...I duck and carry on....I seriously think the next cuts are going to surprise some ppl....pay-roll Is everything now....The snakes head is going to cut....lol

giphy.gif

I am thinking of ...you can do most of what they are asking in your dept and other team members are slacking you will become a hero again and be allowed to run your own business with out any interference from any-one but your store director...because when the shit storm hits ...I duck and carry on....I seriously think the next cuts are going to surprise some ppl....pay-roll Is everything now....The snakes head is going to cut....lol
They’re al aye going to need people to make sure TMs are staying busy and coaching when necessary. There will always be opportunities that the TL needs to address. I could see the argument of getting rid of ETLs in low volume stores the same way small formats do but busy stores will always have a need for salaried help.

ETLs at my store are taking the brunt of this whole “no overtime” crap. They are working up to 16 hr/day ,6 days/week.
ETLs , atleast in our store are filling the gap this massive payroll cut has created.
You may feel like you “own the business” and if you do, congratulations the Kool Aid has kicked in and you’ve been broken in.
Management hierarchy has existed since the beginning of time and its not going away anytime soon.

I can't get the dbo thing done in my department because of scheduling and needing to hire.

I had six dayside people and four will be gone in four weeks, two are gone now and one has 2 weeks left.

"I need six more people that stay. Hire me 12." Hr laughs. "I'm serious. It's going to get stupid in about 2 weeks. They don't need to be great or even good. I just need options." (We are in the top tier of stupidity for btc.)

We can't even consistently get our DBOs to backstock their crap let alone pull their cafs. God forbid my Flex team actually gets the orders that we're forecast and can't be pulled to do them.

As much as I’s like no TLs and ETLs but who would pick up our slack when we call out? Who would finish our shit when we leave on time and still have shit to push/backstock? and most importantly they are there to run the team and solve our problems ect... just sayin’

I don't want to run my own business, I want to take orders.
Agree. I don't want to be in charge or own anything, I just take care of my regular responsibilities or do what a leader tells me to do.
Imagine running your own business for at most $30k a year.
I would absolutely take "running my own business and taking 30k a year" over working at Target.
Hell no, I'm not doing an ETL or TL job for 13-15 bucks an hour. At this point in my life, I'm not doing it for any amount.

Agree. I don't want to be in charge or own anything, I just take care of my regular responsibilities or do what a leader tells me to do.

Hell no, I'm not doing an ETL or TL job for 13-15 bucks an hour. At this point in my life, I'm not doing it for any amount.

I mean literally "running my own business" like a small shop or something

As much as I’s like no TLs and ETLs but who would pick up our slack when we call out? Who would finish our shit when we leave on time and still have shit to push/backstock?
Lol do yours do that? Ours just leave it all for the next day. 😂

Yep ours do that lol cuz we get 2 trucks almost every single day so if we leave it all like yours did for the next day there would be like 3 trucks 😂😂😂
That's literally what happens with us lol. Until someone finally drops some payroll and asks the GMs to come in early/on their days off to catch up. 🙄

I wouldn't mind the DBO thing if it ran like it does in corporate's "pie in the sky" daydreams.... how many of you actually get enough hours and left alone enough to actually be a proper DBO?

As far as enough hours go, the DBOs at my store get 40, but it seems like we're in the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back