Archived Good Bye Food Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guests love to see me behind the counter. If they didn't like my popcorn, they'd tell me and I'd take heed. Instead, all I hear is "I love your popcorn!"
doubling the calories

LOL. Have you checked the calories on a bag of caramel popcorn? The people who eat at FA don't give a hoot about "calories."

The ones that do don't eat there and I don't blame them.

Yeh, the amt of cheese on our pan pizzas alone could crisp your arteries.
Our offerings are guilty pleasures at best; NOT a healthy snack.

My guests love to see me behind the counter. If they didn't like my popcorn, they'd tell me and I'd take heed. Instead, all I hear is "I love your popcorn!"

LOL. Have you checked the calories on a bag of caramel popcorn? The people who eat at FA don't give a hoot about "calories."

The ones that do don't eat there and I don't blame them.
I guess my perspective comes from working at Starbucks. Lots of baristas make drinks the way they like them to be made and they don't get any complaints. But the problem is that the guest will then go to another store and expect it to be the same, but it's not. Consistency between stores is very important. Those baristas don't get complaints, but then the baristas at other stores might say that the drink doesn't taste right because they're used to it being made wrong.

I've had the same thing happen with popcorn. I put the correct amount of salt in, but a nearby store doubles the salt and there is a very rare guest who tells us that ours isn't the same and I get to deal with that because someone else thinks they know what's best.

Extra butter rocks, but salt... not so much.

My LOD's tell me that my popcorn tastes better than everyone else's and they have no clue why. I tell them it's made with extra love. And IDGAF about calories. It's fucking popcorn. LOL
It's not Starbucks. If it was, I'd make everything properly.

I can't tell you how many little old ladies have come to my lane and said "You got rid of the popcorn in favor of a liquor store? But WHY???" Lol.

I want us to get a pharmacy or fast food. Maybe I just want it to change so that the horrible day person who's a complete dickhead will quit. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back