Archived Goodbye Dollar Spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSABTO (Some. Stores. Are. Better. Than. Others.)

Whether this one is or not IDK.
Spot doesn't care...ulv next to us got the new configuration. We didn't even though we do way more sales... wish it was about better.

I can't decide if the shiny look is worth things possibly falling though.

Spot doesn't care...ulv next to us got the new configuration. We didn't even though we do way more sales... wish it was about better.

I can't decide if the shiny look is worth things possibly falling though.
Shiny things do attract people. But like you said the risk of things ending up on the floor is high as well. Personally I wouldn't like baskets, things dont sit in a uniform pattern.

Well, the complaining has begun-

"I visited the playground yesterday, and I was disappointed with the amount of $1 products available. I will pile on my dollar purchases, but now that it has more expensive items, I will be more selective with what I buy."

In the Facebook comments: Introducing Bullseye’s Playground: “The One Spot” Gets a Makeover
Another gem: Super excited to see this!!! My dollar spot is always a complete disaster!!

Gee, maybe you should speak to your fellow shoppers about that.

Finished ours today. Now to order stuff for the fifth section. Short side of the "L" can't fit toppers because of the header holders so the last two are going on the endcap and the trash, unless I can find a new header type we cab use.

Ours got set last night as well. It seems pretty nice, definitely a lot easier to maintain. Although I think that ours got set up incorrectly because the opening LOD was talking about how it needed to be redone.

My STL is awesome. After Plano finished the shelves and such, my STL had me come in at 8am with a seasonal hardlines TM to set everything. I drove it hard, and in the end, I had to switch over to GSA a half hour early because the GSTL wanted to leave. And we only had a three tier and a small tub left. I was saying I wished we could have finished it, and my STL told me that he knew that I would get as far as possible and no one could have done as much as I did driving it.

It's a long day, but it's a good day b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back