Got a $400 Target gift card in the mail today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you're an idiot.

Youre talking to former army sf... That's special forces. I've dealt with governors and prime ministers, but your "months" of experience at interpersonal relationahips trumps mine? I've pissed out more relationship knowledge than you'll ever know. Challenge someone in your league next time "video game rep". I'm significantly out of it.

Wow, if that's not jealously I don't know what is. Special forces? But now working at Target? Right.....

From a previous post of yours

"Once had to clean a latreen in Afghanistan, 115 degrees, hadn't been touched in weeks"

Yea, sounds like special forces to me. Meet many governors in those latrines?

Last edited:
Wow, if that's not jealously I don't know what is. Special forces? But now working at Target? Right.....

Are you seriously challenging me? Grow up kiddo, I have a silver star with the v, you have a ps rep job under your belt. Ive served my country, you've served yourself hot shot.

When I got out I had no degree and a few years of "weapos spec" under my belt, what exactly do you think you can do with that? I was lucky to get the job I got... But I'll be an ETL soon. Try calling ke with you're girly, crybaby BS and see how that works out for you. Keep lying about getting teenagers fired, you're so awesome.

Are you seriously challenging me? Grow up kiddo, I have a silver star with the v, you have a ps rep job under your belt. Ive served my country, you've served yourself hot shot.

When I got out I had no degree and a few years of "weapos spec" under my belt, what exactly do you think you can do with that? I was lucky to get the job I got... But I'll be an ETL soon. Try calling ke with you're girly, crybaby BS and see how that works out for you. Keep lying about getting teenagers fired, you're so awesome.

I spent 4 years USAF smart one and left as an E-4, and it has absolutely zero to do with any internet argument.

If I had a dollar for every fake "special forces" fool on the internet I would be rich. Anyone who actually served would know how few actually make it to special forces, and anyone who goes out of their way to brag that they were certainly never were.

Last edited:
I spent 4 years USAF smart one and left as an E-5, and it has absolutely zero to do with any internet argument.

If I had a dollar for every fake "special forces" fool on the internet I would be rich. Anyone who actually served would know how few actually make it to special forces, and anyone who goes out of their way to brag that they were certainly never were.

Lol, air force. That's like bragging about being road guard, carry on. You're as useless as a leg, jump off a bridge and improve the gene pool.

Lol, air force. That's like bragging about being road guard, carry on. You're as useless as a leg, jump off a bridge and improve the gene pool.

I never felt the need to run around and try to brag about it on the internet, but I'm sure you left as a useless E-1. Make sure to include that detail next time you run around bragging about your "special forces" duty at the bottom of a latrine.

FYI - I know you scored so low on the ASVAB you couldn't make the cut to be an airman, so please don't talk about the gene pool.

Last edited:
If you work at Target, you are at the bottom of the food chain along with everyone else.

I never felt the need to run around and try to brag about it on the internet, but I'm sure you left as a useless E-1. Make sure to include that detail next time you run around bragging about your "special forces" duty at the bottom of a latrine.

You're chair force, I have nothing to prove to you. You're about as useful as the coast guard. I don't give 2 Sierras about what you think you know. Small gun, long gun, med, demo, theres nothing I cant one up you
on. Move along air force, I'm better than you and I feel 0 need to prove it.

You're chair force, I have nothing to prove to you. You're about as useful as the coast guard. I don't give 2 Sierras about what you think you know. Small gun, long gun, med, demo, theres nothing I cant one up you

I can't help that I earned my AA degree state-side because I was smart enough to make USAF while you were knee deep in sh** because you tanked on the ASVAB after you dropped out of high school. But hey, there's no shame in a DD-214 that says E-1 on it. Love that mine actually has some accomplishments on it though. Mine also says honorable discharge. What about yours?

You know I really shouldn't comment into this story because I don't own a sony product. But the Sony CD/DVD writer in our AP computer sucks. I normally get a message that the CD burn failed..... I would never buy a disc drive from sony from my experiences dealing with them at my job.

Honestly, I feel people should be able to voice there opinion and share there views on things with others. I feel bad for that TM who lost his job.

Gotten to be a regular pissing contest.
Glad to hear you both got nice big dicks and can make the grade but seriously?
Look to be honest, SoT I'm a little disgruntled that Spot is kissing your ass when they can't be bothered to take better care of their own people.
The kid who crossed you was a dumb ass but not really worth the big guns that were brought to bear IMHO.
So watching this back and forth has gone from sad to funny and back to sad again.

Damn shame he never made the cut for special forces. He'd be a cop or working for the feds these days.

That's cute coming from the chair force, join the actual military and you can get back to me. Sfauc, sfbaucs, t3xc, seerc, the sage... All apart of my imagination... Just like you being in the military.

I've lost dozens of friends, 10x the men you proclaim to be, to these wars jackass, you're a nobody liar,
Jump on an ied and improve the gene pool. You're nothing, don't ever ****ing question me, ive ****ted out more military knowledge than you'll ever know. Go sit ona fob and get a teenager fired for hurting your "feelings", it's about all you're useful for.

that's cute coming from the chair force, join the actual military and you can get back to me. Sfauc, sfbaucs, t3xc, seerc, the sage... All apart of my imagination... Just like you being in the military.

I've lost dozens of friends, 10x the men you proclaim to be, to these wars jackass, you're a nobody liar,
jump on an ied and improve the gene pool. You're nothing, don't ever ****ing question me, ive ****ted out more military knowledge than you'll ever know. Go sit ona fob and get a teenager fired for hurting your "feelings", it's about all you're useful for.

lol. I see you left with PTSD also.

I can't help that I earned my AA degree state-side because I was smart enough to make USAF while you were knee deep in sh** because you tanked on the ASVAB after you dropped out of high school. But hey, there's no shame in a DD-214 that says E-1 on it. Love that mine actually has some accomplishments on it though. Mine also says honorable discharge. What about yours?

E6, 3 x deployments, 1x silver star w v, 1 x bronze star, 2 x arcom, 1 x purple heart, 1 x arcom, 3 x aar...plus airborne, ranger tab, and sf qual. Also got my ba > associates. But you were in the chair force... Good job.

E6, 3 x deployments, 1x silver star w v, 1 x bronze star, 2 x arcom, 1 x purple heart, 1 x arcom, 3 x aar...plus airborne, ranger tab, and sf qual. Also got my ba > associates. But you were in the chair force... Good job.

And still never made special forces.

BTW - I bet that B.A. was from an online "school". Who is chair force now?

Pics or it doesnt exist.

When you need air support to save YOUR ass because you're in deep sh*t, dont bother calling the air force you ****tard.

I'm not going to lie I damn near pissed myself laughing at this.

P.S. my asvab score was off the charts. If only I had actually enlisted....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back