Got a $400 Target gift card in the mail today

Status
Not open for further replies.
E6, 3 x deployments, 1x silver star w v, 1 x bronze star, 2 x arcom, 1 x purple heart, 1 x arcom, 3 x aar...plus airborne, ranger tab, and sf qual. Also got my ba > associates. But you were in the chair force... Good job.

The e-peen is strong with this one!

Folks, chill! Sot & naterstx served our country to better themselves. Both air force & special forces worked as a team in middle east. Came back home safe, but unemployed. They applied at spot & was hired.
Now back on topic.

Folks, chill! Sot & naterstx served our country to better themselves. Both air force & special forces worked as a team in middle east. Came back home safe, but unemployed. They applied at spot & was hired.
Now back on topic.

There is no Topic after this has gone all bad ..

Lol, air force. That's like bragging about being road guard, carry on. You're as useless as a leg, jump off a bridge and improve the gene pool.

Excuse me! I spent 4 years in the Air Force and my husband was in over 8! And we were both in during Vietnam. Please think before you post stuff like that!

i remember some of the things my friend lectured me of when he joined--being disciplined and mentally tough.... being an expert and a professional. glad to see it holds up once one leaves the military scene...
i have nothing but respect for anyone who serves, in any capacity, in any branch. you guys need to show some respect to these ladies and gentlemen who are serving/served for our country and act like you learned something while doing so.

So the plot thickens! Now SoT is a former air force e-4 with a degree that speant years working to move up to an etl position at target then left to work at Sony.

This story seems entirely true! lol

It just gets sillier and sillier. Keep providing the entertainment.

So the plot thickens! Now SoT is a former air force e-4 with a degree that speant years working to move up to an etl position at target then left to work at Sony.

This story seems entirely true! lol

It just gets sillier and sillier. Keep providing the entertainment.

That's correct. Sorry if you haven't done more with your life?

naterstx,

We've got a big problem buddy. The ready reserve just activated you, and it seems like Fort Wainwright is in some deep sh**. And I do mean sh**.

Seems Delta Force just got back from a mission, they've had big burrito dinners, and they were promised clean latrines but none were delivered. I repeat - none were delivered. The army is again in need of your services.

Now slap on your special issue sh** boots and get those latrines over and above standards.

Delta Force also promises not to hold pretending to have made special forces against you, and if those latrines sparkle they even promised to tell you what being in special forces is like.

BTW - along with your activation comes a new MOS - created just for you - your MOS is now "Latrine Badger". Now get to work soldier.

And after you're done, the USAF and all the airman you've insulted have some more latrine duty for you.

Sucks to be on the receiving end after you've just slammed an entire branch of the service.

That's correct. Sorry if you haven't done more with your life?

I'm sorry you're not more creative with your story. That's not my fault.

You used armed forces experience and a college degree to try to move up to senior team lead for several years? Then you "move up" by going to work for Sony as a vendor. Totally believable story, bro.

This is almost becoming sad.

You used armed forces experience and a college degree to try to move up to senior team lead for several years? Then you "move up" by going to work for Sony as a vendor. Totally believable story, bro.

I never said I "tried" to move up to Sr TL for years. Yes, everyone "wants" sr TL, but I really didn't care too much either way.

And yes, I have an AA degree. I mentioned that on here months ago when I got my job with SCEA. It was a requirement.

SOT, it is highly suggested to stop this, please. What are the new members learning from this? Nothing. But to avoid vendors. Everyone has a right say anything. Please stop this.

Lol hillarious. Nate is running around slamming those of us who served, and I am the one who needs to stop? He slurred the USAF about 10 times already.

The fact you take the side of someone who slams a branch of the armed forces tells me all I need to know about what kind of guy you are....

he also said he had no experience outside of target and was blown away at the business environment at sony because target was "all he ever knew." then come to find out he knew what college was like as well as being an e4 in the service...seems suspect.

he also said he had no experience outside of target and was blown away at the business environment at sony because target was "all he ever knew." then come to find out he knew what college was like as well as being an e4 in the service...seems suspect.

Hate to tell you this, but USAF has zero to do with Target or SCEA. So yes, zero experience.

Lol hillarious. Nate is running around slamming those of us who served, and I am the one who needs to stop? He slurred the USAF about 10 times already. The fact you take the side of someone who slams a branch of the armed forces tells me all I need to know about what kind of guy you are....

I guess you didnt see my quote....

Closing this thread as it has gone off topic, is no longer constructive, has multiple members harassing each other and is in no way adding to anyone's benefit by continuing this discussion. I'm not deleting it just yet, I have high hopes a few of you will take the time to read where you fell off the path of civil discourse and started wildly stomping through the jungle of internet trolling.

End Of Line...

Thanks The Mule, I almost wanted to try and salvage it but it seems too lost. I will say this: as a citizen, I'm grateful for the men and women who serve myself and the rest of the USA by putting their time, talents, and even their life on the line to protect this country and the good things it has. As a citizen, I also get massively turned off by the fact that the various branches of the military have the audacity to slam each other with insults and spew self-deprecating language, like a trashy bunch of wanna be rappers. You are all part of the same large team; you all have the same mission. It's hard for me to have a respectful attitude towards members/ex-members of the service who are such egomaniacs that they'd engage in pissing contests (over the faceless internet, no less) and stoop so low as to insinuate another branch is useless or performs less of a function than their own branch. Show some humility, for pete's sake. You do yourself and your comrades a disservice; you are an embarrassment. The military [can be] a tough job by itself without losing your sense of brotherhood and support for each other. There is a line between playful shots at each other, and disrespect for each other. In this thread, the line has clearly been crossed; personally, I'm disappointed. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back