Archived #GOtime is the new #Scrappy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi's! Prada! Baby Phat!
Love the way you, wearing them!
Calvin! Iceberg! Sergio!
Trying to get inside of those...

I'm glad they have just said "denim jeans"......although that is redundant! In any case, my denim pants are black.....so I'll be in black! Actually, my denim pants are a bit faded and they look more gray than black!

"let's #crush it" sounds like something my 17 year old sister would say

Have you guys ever been to the corporate site, working at corporate would be absolutely nightmarish for me

MxsuA5y.png

o_O

So many Millennialisms packed into one pic: "collaborative team space" aka an open office where everybody has to talk over in each other in a big echoey room, except for the execs who get their own offices of course, "gathering and wellness space"... Millennial-speak for a sanitarium maybe? then there's all that ugly Modern decor that looks like it came out of Peter Weyland's mansion. I bet at least one of these rooms has a noose hanging from the ceiling that they call their "competitive early-retirement offer"

"let's #crush it" sounds like something my 17 year old sister would say

Have you guys ever been to the corporate site, working at corporate would be absolutely nightmarish for me

MxsuA5y.png

o_O

I am just going to say it. this is not brand at all not even one single bit. if these tool bags made my store get rid of all the nice bits of furniture and what not from our break room then they should at least follow the same bleak hell scape we have to.

but then the pieces look like they are cast offs from a failed hipster coffee shop.

My fellow millennials are really bad about making every space they inhabit, even otherwise mundane and utilitarian work spaces like boardrooms and offices look like hipster coffee shops or artisanal vegan botiques. I'll take a drab, unfurnished cubicle or break room with a garage sale desk table and chairs over this awful "Starbucks aesthetic."

they also do this weird thing where their companies have "missions" and "core values" and "outreach" like they're a religious charity and not a profit maximizing int'l megacorp that keeps prices low by exploiting cheap labor in the developing world

bit of a tangent I know but Target HQ is apparently swarming with these types and it kinda irritates me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back