Archived Great Team Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorurDreamcat

little Vibrator
can't wait to hear the BS they are going to feed us on the results. I heard "not so good" things about what everyone has said.
Last year I KNOW they cushioned the survey scores a LOT too.
As a matter of a fact, I didn't want to take it last year but they haunted me so much, it took me a total of 5 min to answer the whole thing. I just clicked the strongly disagree ALL the way down.
This year I took my time, but it still didn't look much better. LOL
I want to hear how everyone else did.
We are supposed to get our Chat session these next two weeks. We shall see.

A few ETLs and even the STL that were around when we took our survey are gone now, so I imagine even if we get low scores they'll be disregarded.

Not that it would matter anyway, that survey is so phony. Though, I'll admit I do enjoy going down the line giving well deserved negative reviews for pretty much everything.

can't wait to hear the BS they are going to feed us on the results. I heard "not so good" things about what everyone has said.
Last year I KNOW they cushioned the survey scores a LOT too.
As a matter of a fact, I didn't want to take it last year but they haunted me so much, it took me a total of 5 min to answer the whole thing. I just clicked the strongly disagree ALL the way down.
This year I took my time, but it still didn't look much better. LOL
I want to hear how everyone else did.
We are supposed to get our Chat session these next two weeks. We shall see.

Why would you hit strongly disagree all the way down? You could just answer the questions honestly you know...

Answering every question with strongly disagree emphasizes that you hate Target.

People who Answer both Agree and Disagree, their Disagrees hold more weight.

I took my time but my store seems like it's perfect compared to some of the stores you guys talk about.

All my higher ups are really, really cool and understanding. All the TMs are awesome and friendly. Everything works so well at mines :D

So those are supposed to be "anonymous"??? I don't think so...in my case, simply answering the "how long have you been with Target" question gives away my identity because there are so few of us in pharmacy and everyone else has been with Target (in some capacity) for a few years. I answered every OTHER question honestly ;)

I answered honestly and doubt anything good or bad will come from it.

But I would love to see them punish or term TMs for giving negative responses to those questions! Could you imagine the public backlash from that?

I took my time but my store seems like it's perfect compared to some of the stores you guys talk about.

All my higher ups are really, really cool and understanding. All the TMs are awesome and friendly. Everything works so well at mines :D

Same here... lol :D

Why would you hit strongly disagree all the way down? You could just answer the questions honestly you know...

Answering every question with strongly disagree emphasizes that you hate Target.

People who Answer both Agree and Disagree, their Disagrees hold more weight.

Why did I do it? Because I am totally overloaded with my workload and they kept "reminding" me and "reminding" me to get it done several times a day.
So I did it to get it done with quickly to get back to my work.
This year everyone got a baggy of candy with a raffle ticket attached to it to win prizes ... but that's not why I took my time ...
To whoever said that the questions at the end are pretty much a give away: Correct, especially when it comes to "How many years", "what Team" a.s.o.
Lied my ass off on those. 7 years ? hmmm nope, 5 or less. Don't remember the other ones, but mine didn't match AT all. I'm not being narrowed down. ... like I said before, they won't tell us the complete truth anyway, so why should I?

I have no idea what this years team survey results might be. However our STL has made strides with the negatives from last year. Someone made one of those tri-fold posters of the negatives & what had been done to correct the issues. There was a shoe box by the poster for you to vote on the top three you liked best. Some of the things that were done: Water cooler in the breakroom, we now have a large flatscreen TV with Direct TV Channels, repair cracks in floor in receiving, candy bowls at TSC, (We keep these as long as we don't have meal compliance. We have to have five days in a row to get the bowls back.) There is more recognition, not so much GTCs, but with food, better communication through the table talkers. We also have a wii. We won $500 for some district contest & it was voted what to use the money for.

I'm probably going into too much detail because someone may figure out which store I'm from. As to my responses I was honest and had some agree disagree, strongly disagree, etc.

They had a sit down with some of us about the results of the survey.
They are a bit upset because while only about 10 to 15% of the major question came of negative most of them came up 30 to 40% No Comment.
It was pretty clear that the staff was not happy and the folks at the top are scrambling to figure out why.

They had a sit down with some of us about the results of the survey.
They are a bit upset because while only about 10 to 15% of the major question came of negative most of them came up 30 to 40% No Comment.
It was pretty clear that the staff was not happy and the folks at the top are scrambling to figure out why.

Thank you. This is what I was looking for in this Thread.

Ours are generally posted in the training room. Not item by item, but the ones that stand out as negatives.

we all have to go to a "huddle" and they tell us the results... before my time at target I heard of a "Results Huddle" taking over 2 hours because TMs kept bringing up more and more points and then they started arguing and yelling at each other.... i wish i could have been there.

There are a million issues wrong at my store. I have to miss the meeting because I'm scheduled for all of the meeting days. I highly doubt that is a coincidence. They will probably huddle outside of my department so that I won't be able to attend that either.... lol

Our chat went pretty good yesterday. The STL was pretty brave with us, and we actually tackled some hard stuff. For the most part, I was pleased that they acknowledged some of our grevinces, and Since we have some ETLS, I am pretty confident that most of them will be adressed

I work in a DC so I'm not sure how management is at stores. In a DC, we typically have two GL's (Group Leaders) per department/key who are our direct supervisors and who we review in the BTS. On more than one occasion, GLs who have had a bad rep and more than likely received unfavorable results from us had voluntarily left the company because of "Other Job Opportunities" shortly after the BTS results were in. Some of us joke around that "Other Job Opportunties" is a euphemism for a "Quit-or-get fired" ultimatum given to them. BTS results are taken serious on the management level and the last thing they want is a bad one. That being said.... When it is due.. Hit em where it hurts!

Edit: Just realized after typing this that they're called Great Team Surveys now and not Best Team Surveys (?) BTS=GTS I guess.

Last edited:
No kidding. I know they received the results last week yet we have heard no mention of them. In fact, they have canceled two of the last TL meetings. Of course you have to have enough TLs there to actually have a meeting. We struggle every day just getting any TM to show up for work. I knew how to answer my survey, but one of the questions I had was about retaliation and if I feared retribution for giving negative answers. Many questions I just didn't answer because they made me uncomfortable and frankly fearful of just that. I don't care what they say about not being able to figure out who answered what and how, I have seen it with my own eyes.

Our store is in deep doo-doo. It's not a good thing.

Unless the actual results are separated and presented ONLY as a chart, then there's ways to figure out who took what survey. I had to lie when asked ethnicity because I already answered what Dept and Key I worked. If I had answered it honestly, then I might as well just sign and date the thing. I liked it when the surveys weren't taken on a computer... when it was on a scantron and put in a secured pouch.

Yes, everyone takes it. They are just a tad different for TL and ETL. Asking questions like do you view yourself as a leader, does your team view you as a leader, do you participate in CA's, interviewing and coaching, etc. Things like that.

Just a heads up if you are in a workcenter smaller than five then there aren't results given i.e AP, HR. Leadership teams have until Aug 12 to have chat sessions with workcenters. Next up for TLs is the Team Leader Development Survey which is the one asking ab parricipation in hiring, coaching etc which essentially is checking to make sure TLs are doing their core roles and see what TLs need help on to meet those core roles

well ours happened a week ago and it was ... :thumbsdown: ... they gave 3 "plus" results and 3 "low end" results ... and I KNOW that none of our team or the other team would answer some of the stuff the way they presented it, because we all know better.
I am going to go to the STL or HR when all the chat sessions are through and I'm going to ask to see the full list of it. I don't want to see just 3 ... I want to see them across the board.
When they asked about feedback to certain categories, nobody said anything, until i started talking. ... and then we ended up sitting there for almost an hour because suddenly everyone had something to say. (but 15 minutes were more about the STLs upcoming weekend trip) :facepalm:

So I would have to answer the questions: "How do you feel your "Great Team Survey" Results Chat session was handled" with "somewhat dissatisfied."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back