Logistics Greenfield Contact

Has anyone here had any success contacting anyone who's built cards/datasets for Greenfield?

I have some suggestions and have no clue where to go to send them.

If you have suggestions for specific datasets, cards, or dashboards, your best bet is going to be emailing the person who created them. If you don't have access to email and the dataset or card is an "official" one, you might also be able to use mySupport. It'd be nice if Greenfield had a more direct method of offering feedback though.

I'm kind of curious which cards and datasets you're talking about, @PogDog.

If you have suggestions for specific datasets, cards, or dashboards, your best bet is going to be emailing the person who created them. If you don't have access to email and the dataset or card is an "official" one, you might also be able to use mySupport. It'd be nice if Greenfield had a more direct method of offering feedback though.

I'm kind of curious which cards and datasets you're talking about, @PogDog.
It's one of the official ones under inbound. Just wanna see if they'll add description to the various cards. Would like to have a better idea what's coming in for my custom blocks. Looking at a list of DCPIs doesn't easily show if I'm getting a lot of say cat food or if it's dog toys. Yeah know.

It's one of the official ones under inbound. Just wanna see if they'll add description to the various cards. Would like to have a better idea what's coming in for my custom blocks. Looking at a list of DCPIs doesn't easily show if I'm getting a lot of say cat food or if it's dog toys. Yeah know.
How are your custom blocks setup? At my store, we use almost all 99 slots and break them down by aisle in a lot of areas. For pets, we have one for cats, one for dogs, and one for the backwall (mostly dog toys). Each has a description to that effect, so it helps us know almost exactly what we're getting in. Replenishment Summary - Sales Floor shows custom blocks, their descriptions, and the amount of freight for each.

Or do you mean another card in particular? The ones that list departments would definitely benefit from the ability to drilldown into item classes. The custom Inbound Trailer Dashboard does that.

How are your custom blocks setup? At my store, we use almost all 99 slots and break them down by aisle in a lot of areas. For pets, we have one for cats, one for dogs, and one for the backwall (mostly dog toys). Each has a description to that effect, so it helps us know almost exactly what we're getting in. Replenishment Summary - Sales Floor shows custom blocks, their descriptions, and the amount of freight for each.

Or do you mean another card in particular? The ones that list departments would definitely benefit from the ability to drilldown into item classes. The custom Inbound Trailer Dashboard does that.
I was using a hypothetical.

However, the replenishment summary does not list item descriptions, only DPCIs and their counts. This is the card I look at primarily for my push, since it is grouped by custom block.

I know the data exists, not sure why it's not linked to the summary card though. 23B5A543-390C-4139-9EF2-9C769C3EB0A7.jpeg

Back