Greenfield dropping the ball

I check Greenfield pretty consistently, use it to gauge my team's workload for the day. Lately, the truck data has been really off. I know there's a note about data being inconsistently loaded and delayed. But, the data that is loading (like the stocking hours), is ridiculously high. It doesn't take 5 hours to push 40 boxes of HBA.

Seems that like everything else in Targetland… when the shit hits the fan, it clogs it up and then forces it to come to a jittering stop.

I don't rely heavily on this data to make important decisions. It's a guideline. I know what my team is capable of. It's just an annoyance, especially when we're taking trucks daily and that data can be useful.

Usually that 5h. For Hba could be all the bulk hand sanitizer you might just got . I’ve always gone by the workload however I know to spot inconsistencies and support where the help is actually needed, because indeed some hours are way way off from what actual look like on the uboat .

With all the shippers, small appliances and TVs for next week, and all the other bulk hand sanitizer already filling up backrooms, it might legitimately take some stores 5 hours to figure out where to put a new shipment of sanitizer.

With all the shippers, small appliances and TVs for next week, and all the other bulk hand sanitizer already filling up backrooms, it might legitimately take some stores 5 hours to figure out where to put a new shipment of sanitizer.
Lol . If they are not prepared I guess it would . I started making space for pumpkin pie filing, can beans , martinelli etc a month ago

Lol . If they are not prepared I guess it would . I started making space for pumpkin pie filing, can beans , martinelli etc a month ago

So did we, but let's just say it's a good thing we don't have any toilet paper because the bulk TP area in the steel is full of other crap. Smaller stores run out of space quickly this time of year.

Weve pretty much had all our black friday stuff out once it comes in everyone has been selling this year has actually been pretty good for us nothing really clogging up our backroom

Back