Archived GSTL continuously looks at my boobs. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with checking each other out, like I said it's normal.
But if you are somebodies boss or old enough to be their parent you don't get that option, especially over and over again.
It becomes harassment.
I suggested a mild return of the shame as a way of getting him to back down.
Hopefully that would be enough.

And my point was this; sure if a woman is wearing a low cut blouse, I'm human, I'll take a look but I'm not going to stare and I'm certainly not going to do a AFM scan every time we come in contact with each other especially if I'm her boss.
So it doesn't matter what she is wearing, the guy is out of line.
You treat all woman the same, with frelling respect and honor.

I swear if these girls knew the kind of attention they were really attracting, they would cover up in a hurry.

No... no they wouldn't. So many young girls today are mindwarped by pop culture into thinking that getting stared at like that is great. I mean look at their role models these days and what they wear and how they act. Its no wonder that girls between 13-17 in the U.S. dress like strippers. I mean come on... Lady GaGa, Kesha, Miley Cyrus, whoever the hell else girls like and look up to these days...

*Edit: not to say that girls 18+ don't dress the same but at least they're adults and have that right to chose, no matter how much anyone disagrees with it...

No... no they wouldn't. So many young girls today are mindwarped by pop culture into thinking that getting stared at like that is great. I mean look at their role models these days and what they wear and how they act. Its no wonder that girls between 13-17 in the U.S. dress like strippers. I mean come on... Lady GaGa, Kesha, Miley Cyrus, whoever the hell else girls like and look up to these days...

*Edit: not to say that girls 18+ don't dress the same but at least they're adults and have that right to chose, no matter how much anyone disagrees with it...

I don't know...as soon as they realize that it is the creepy bus driver, pizza delivery man and every other gross looking guy out there mentally undressing them every time they enter their sight...well, some of them are completely shocked and think twice about it (until they forget, which is quite soon because the teenage brain cannot handle that sort of long term thinking).

Last edited:
I don't know...as soon as they realize that it is the creepy bus driver, pizza delivery man and every other gross looking guy out there mentally undressing them every time they enter their site...well, some of them are completely shocked and think twice about it (until they forget, which is quite soon because the teenage brain cannot handle that sort of long term thinking).

Yeah sure there will be the initial "omg eww" *cover self*, and then about 10-15 minutes later its back to flaunting the "goods" so to speak.... its disappointing :/

Girls around here love to be stared at. They love the attention and most importantly the power they get.

If you wear a low cut shirt, I'll look but I won't stare. If you wear a regular shirt I probably won't even look at all because it won't catch my eye.
I'm sure every girl has been mentally undressed. You see enough naked girls/guys in your life you can probably undress anyone! Accurately!

I've watched young woman go through stages.
When they discover their bodies and the effect it on guys the clothing starts getting pretty skimpy.
I'm not so sure that the latest stars have that much to do with it since it was going on when I was a kid too.
The times when I've seen mother-daughter sets where they are both wearing the same skimpy outfits tend to make twitch.
It's one thing to make the choice to dress like that but to include your kid is a bit much.
I just made sure my kiddo's understood their was a time and a place for your clothes.
Bikinis for the beach and the bubble rave, etc.

This thread is killing me. I say we change the title to: "How to make Spot break his chain".

3a9c2d38.jpg

That's something I never quite fully understood. If you are in a bikini at the beach, you pretty much have your entire body showing. But you catch a girl in her underwear and it's like "omg eww turn around you can't see this".

I always found that funny, but some underwear are kinda see through........ That I could see, but not the regular kind that isn't. I see no difference between that and a bikini...... *shrugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back