Archived GSTL continuously looks at my boobs. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit unprofessional imo, but as long as you were okay with it... Girls at my store call me the stalker because I'm constantly moving around and grabbing their hangers and reshop because I don't like standing around when it's slow... I sometimes inadvertently spook them because they don't realize I'm standing behind them when they're with a guest. It's certainly not because I'm staring at the bodies in an inappropriate ways. Besides, I'm almost 30, they're mostly 19 or younger. Anyway it's just a joke we have at my store.
Yeah, a lot of the seasonal girls didn't realize our APTL actually worked there and told our TPS about him. I went to tell the TPS about an actual suspicious guest and he thought I meant our APTL 😂

My GSTL gave me the 'up&down' when we first met, which I expected seeing as how on my small frame, I have a naturally large chest.
But it happens several times a day, I'll go to him to ask for his PDA or an override and be greeted by his eyes quickly wandering to my boobs before snapping back up to my face.

Anybody else ever have something like this?
I wouldn't be surprised to learn if he watched me as I walk away.
Pics or it didn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back