Archived Guest Advocate emails going bye-bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a GSTL (that’s what she was at the time) who was a Sr TL and had keys and was LOD and did CO twice a week. After she left we had the worlds most incompetent GSTL so had no keys and no CO training. He was the first one we ever had that never did it, literally all of the ones we had before him did CO. I imagine it’s more of an AP issue, but if you give them nothing to worry about..

i only ask because the executives at my store want me to have keys but i do cash office regularly enough that it’s a concern and no one knows the answer lol.

I'm a key carrier, and apparently, under modernization, SETLs/ETLSEs aren't supposed to because we should always be with our teams. Which makes no sense to me, especially on days when all three of us overlap. I wish I could do CO, the people HR trained to do it shouldn't be left alone. They always get out late, because when I go check on them, they're on their phones. I wish I could confiscate them like it's elementary school.

I'm a key carrier, and apparently, under modernization, SETLs/ETLSEs aren't supposed to because we should always be with our teams. Which makes no sense to me, especially on days when all three of us overlap. I wish I could do CO, the people HR trained to do it shouldn't be left alone. They always get out late, because when I go check on them, they're on their phones. I wish I could confiscate them like it's elementary school.

honestly i'm only having to do CO because i have ONE person other than myself who is trained. and i don't have many team members who i'd be willing to LET into the cash office AND have the availability to support cash office work. i personally hate being stuck in a room for an hour and a half where i can't see what's going on.

i only ask because the executives at my store want me to have keys but i do cash office regularly enough that it’s a concern and no one knows the answer lol.
I have keys and I do cash office every now and then. The only issues I can see is if you close the day before since you could technically alter the counts of you lost a bag or something the night before

It was the direction given from HQ when we switched to the cash recycler. Also the cash office position went away forever ago and was technically only supposed to be done by GSAs and TLs and now that GSAs are gone... not really my thinking just what I was told
My TL makes mistakes when in there and our SD wants them at the checklanes.

As a former GSA, I was really surprised to still have access to my email when I moved to the DBO role. I used it a few times as of recently to message a concern to my leads and some info to my AP. My HR found out I was still having access to it and she darn near had a panic attack.

I still have mine & im Tech and my leadership loves all the info given (sales, workload what the closer should focus on) every shift and they tag me in all the emails that are needed so I stay in the loop on anything that can’t be found via workbench and can communicate with my team

How are TLs doing cash office when they only do mids?
Like I said this was premodernozation communication so I’m not positive the communication now. Also you can do cash office at any point during the day as long as it gets done before you back your lanes. We do it in the middle of the day at my store, sometimes even 6-7pm

we don’t do our cash office until 3pm at the earliest so that i can have front end coverage for peak times

we don’t do our cash office until 3pm at the earliest so that i can have front end coverage for peak times
We do about half and half, but I prefer afternoon CO because you know you have that person up front from X to Y. If they have an issue, it doesn’t interfere with coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back