Archived Guest price challenge help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a guest asked me to change the price of a 3ds game from 39.99 to 24.99 because it was in the wrong location and I did. Another person also said something similar but for a switch game. Am I using the guest price challenges wrong?

I'm leery to change prices just bc an item is in the wrong location. Guests would be moving items all the time just to get lower prices. Also, that's a pretty big price change. Did you get the GSTL to sign off on it?

For a difference that big you 100% should have either talked to a GSTL or verified the inaccurate signage.

I'm leery to change prices just bc an item is in the wrong location. Guests would be moving items all the time just to get lower prices. Also, that's a pretty big price change. Did you get the GSTL to sign off on it?
It would be kinda hard for a guest to put a locked up game in the wrong location though.

Anything less than $20, we're expected to just change it for the guest (at my store) as long as it sounds reasonable. 39.99 to 24.99 isn't unreasonable, but 20.99 to 2.99 is. ASANTS tho, so get with your GSTL/GSA and figure out what they want you to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back