Archived Guest Service now handling Return to Stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They started this stuff my store. GSTMs will now do the morning rts that see due before 9.

Seems like a dumb idea because they already started started typing in the dcpis for orders they messed up and forgot to process. This is leading to incorrect counts because a lot of out gstm close then open so they know of they fucked something up when it appears in rts

Well they had them picking orders and they fucked it up so bad it wasn't funny.. They can at least pull the dead orders since they don't actually have to leave the GS area.

We like it since it means that GS owns the errors that get made with processing the guests' payments and the RTS process, rather than playing "who messed up".

Uh, you mean stores weren't doing this from the start?

I’m a guest service TM and I literally have no idea what any of you are talking about lol

I have no idea how to do it-- GSA/TL does it every morning though.

Also all y'all talking about OPU errors like at my store someone messing up is EXTREMELY rare, I've only seen it happen like 2-3 times ever.

Our Service Desk TMs don't do it, our Fulfillment TMs do it. They've been doing it that way for a while, too... ever since the rollout I believe.

I just hope the Guest Service team is fully trained and can be trusted.

ASANTS. My store, only those trained in OPU are responsible for completing RTS and FAs. We've had some difficulty maintaining a green RTS. Sometimes we did not have someone for OPU scheduled until 9 am, when orders and RTS expire. Can't trust non-OPU regulars to complete them. Tried training Guest Service team to complete RTS, but they do not care. The "RTS" that they do is manually verifying and removing orders that have yet to drop into the RTS option in the PDA. Causes issues when OPU person tries to process RTS, but the product isn't there. Just have to key the DPCI in to maintain green. Partner with AP about potential shortages though. If you're wondering why they do this, because this was approved by the main GSTL and ETL-GE.

Trust and Communication goes a long way. But I wish you good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back