Archived Guest Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember one from years ago when we still had great team cards. The guest complained about not having a tv in our mens bathroom -_- that one was a laugh for months

I find Guests will say they had a great shopping experience then give us an 6 on the overall. WTF??? It's not my fault my cashier can't produce an item we are out of stock on.

I find Guests will say they had a great shopping experience then give us an 6 on the overall. WTF??? It's not my fault my cashier can't produce an item we are out of stock on.

Friday there was a review where their likelihood to recommend Target was a 1 with the comment (Everyone already knows about Target) little did they know that one is going to kill that stores NPS.

Friday there was a review where their likelihood to recommend Target was a 1 with the comment (Everyone already knows about Target) little did they know that one is going to kill that stores NPS.

"Please discourage employees to expose tattoos" This is not 1960 anymore....

Another reason these surveys are not an accurate reflection of what happens in the stores.

Someone (STL maybe) printed out some guest surveys and hung them up on the wall in TSC - they tried to cross out the especially rude stuff coming from guests but you can still read it.

Someone (STL maybe) printed out some guest surveys and hung them up on the wall in TSC - they tried to cross out the especially rude stuff coming from guests but you can still read it.

This is totally off topic, but I love that your username is just, "dog."

My store's leaders filter out negative comments from the get-go by selectively printing and putting up only the positive comments.

Last edited:
My store's leaders filter out negative comments from the get-go by selectively printing and putting up only the positive comments.

And how does removing the "opportunity" help TMs improve their performance (assuming it's not one of those dumb ass comments like Zone has shared).

And how does removing the "opportunity" help TMs improve their performance (assuming it's not one of those dumb ass comments like Zone has shared).

The negative comments that they filter out are mainly the dumb, rude, or offensive ones, especially the ones personally attacking Team Members. We've gotten some problematic comments from Guests that are too inappropriate to post in TMSC. If there is a legit issue, the leaders will talk to their team about it and/or mention the problem at the huddle plus how to properly handle it.

Last edited:

I am not going to lie some comments are personal attacks. I have had people insult their cashiers body odor, breathe, tattoos.

I do think cashiers who get negative comments from guest should be talked to about it off stage.

I do not think those negative comments should be posted for all to see.

I wrote one for a young guy who was cashiering at Beyoncé’s Target. He was awesome. Really great. (Not my kid, but could have been.) They probably framed it. He deserved it.

Front of receipt, at the bottom. Not sure it shows up on every one or if it’s random.

One GSA keeps trying to force us to highlight the survey section and encourage guests to complete it. So now I get to harass guests about cartwheel, redcards, and then harass them about an extra survey on top of all that . Jk, there’s no way in hell I’d ask every person for each of those.

Do we get survey links on our receipts? I would assume using the TM discount would always suppress the survey link.

I never get one on my own receipts when I use my discount, and they don't print when I'm ringing up a coworker. They appear to print on every non-TM receipt, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back