Archived Guests getting pissed off at SCO.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who receive those complaints are not looking at you as being the cause believe me. They know what is going on. I can see why waiting is not tolerated by some guests; I can see why they complain. The later will leave exaggerated/lying comments (“I missed my mother’s funeral waiting in line.”) The former seems to think that it is unacceptable to wait any amount of time whatsoever. Last night a cashier was asked to tape 3M straps on their 5 big paper towel bundles and double bag already bagged items and then when she tried to pay, they could not get their app to work. As the cashier tried to help them the guest waiting behind loudly complained that the cashier did not need to play with their phones. She found me to say angrily that our cashiers were not concerned about others in line. Point of all of this? End story: People want fast service because they need to go to their mother’s funeral.

I just thought of something. Many "discount department stores" have SCO. But I can't think of any competing clothing stores like old navy, ross, kohls, tj maxx or nordstrom rack which have SCO. Some of our guests also shop at those clothing stores or at grocers like Trader Joes without SCO.... what do you think?

I just thought of something. Many "discount department stores" have SCO. But I can't think of any competing clothing stores like old navy, ross, kohls, tj maxx or nordstrom rack which have SCO. Some of our guests also shop at those clothing stores or at grocers like Trader Joes without SCO.... what do you think?

They get to wait in line, especially at Kohl's and Old Navy.

Yep the lines at all of those places especially Ross Kohl’s and Tj Maxx are insane. I have never gone to any one of those stores and not had to wait in a super long line.

Yep the lines at all of those places especially Ross Kohl’s and Tj Maxx are insane. I have never gone to any one of those stores and not had to wait in a super long line.
To be honest, I haven't shopped at those clothing places in a long time. I'm not a fashionista. I do sometimes shop at Trader Joe's and even when they have long lines they are good at opening up all of the lanes. One thing I don't like about SCO is when the terminals malfunction, particularly when the change dispenser isn't giving the correct change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back