Archived Guests say the darnest things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a guest ask me to tell him the story of my namesake, think Roman Catholic saints. .... it was interesting ... especially since I didn't know this guest was with the Archdiocese and he didn't know I have a masters in systematic theology.

I had a guest ask me about my namesake too...but I couldn't tell her other than a little tidbit and she kept on and on about it.

I get to hear lots of great guests comments most of them I don't remember by the end of the shift. My favorite one..."you have a lot to do back here." Well, duh

Our operator always says that guest tell her their life story when they call the store looking for a item

After a guest demanded to know where our policy was posted, I pointed it out on the board above & on the back of her receipt.
The guest snapped "Oh, who reads that sh*t anyway?"

Hah! --she must not have liked what she read.

They do the same thing when they call service desk. It's super annoying.

So true. I get these all the time. I've had to hit the additional assistance button on several occasions because I can't get off the phone with a guest no matter how hard I try and it annoys the hell out of me. It's as though they think we have nothing better to do so they'll give a 30 minute description of the full chain of events leading up to their problem that would otherwise take a minute and 30 seconds. Then you have the ones that you have to keep repeating the same answer 100 different ways because they can't seem to get it through their thick skulls. :dash2:

Teenage or younger twenties girl bends over just outside of the fitting and asks me "do the pants make my but look fat."

Did not touch that with a 10 foot poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back