Archived Guests who try on Make-Up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure to let her know that there is a Sephora in the mall and she can try on make up there. That is not allowed here. In my state it is against
We have no ap most of the time...and they sure as heck don't care about something so low value. Especially since it will just force more work on the rest of us when the guest buys it, tries it, and returns it.

Low value? It's top three for shortage in my part of the country.. Small by the piece but they add up quick.

Yeah, piece by piece, I meant. Believe me, with what is walking out of our fitting room, it is peanuts.

People at my store are nasty and entitled. I make it a point to check everything befor I buy it and avoid buying polish at target. People always want to try it on. I don't know what kind of fungus you have. Pillows also. I request ones new from the box. I see GS just take them back and put them in the reshop. 'Oh it has the plastic cover' cuz that keeps dust and bugs off. Or they can't put them back in the bag after use.

We also have/had a family that would come on and open items to get them repackaged. They messed it up for the rest of us. Now repackages are only 30% off. Online too. :(

We also have/had a family that would come on and open items to get them repackaged. They messed it up for the rest of us. Now repackages are only 30% off. Online too. :(

The online repackage has nothing to do with that family. They changed it to 30% this spring when they made 99.9% of online returns available to be done in store, so the stores can recoup some money.

Luckily I don't have to deal with makeup but if I did I'd make it awkward as hell by asking "You're going to buy that right?" That seems so unsanitary like how do you know you're the first person to put that on your face and the person before you didn't have some kind of flesh eating disease? People are nasty.

Luckily I don't have to deal with makeup but if I did I'd make it awkward as hell by asking "You're going to buy that right?" That seems so unsanitary like how do you know you're the first person to put that on your face and the person before you didn't have some kind of flesh eating disease? People are nasty.

That is what I do, "umm you know they have to throw that in the trash right?" Always get a "Really?" back.. "Yes really would you buy that lip stick someone else opened and put on their lip with herpes?" Point always made..

That is what I do, "umm you know they have to throw that in the trash right?" Always get a "Really?" back.. "Yes really would you buy that lip stick someone else opened and put on their lip with herpes?" Point always made..
I so wish we could be assholes at work cause if so I would go "Oh I love that color lipstick I tried it earlier. It really distracts from the herpes I contracted.

I so wish we could be assholes at work cause if so I would go "Oh I love that color lipstick I tried it earlier. It really distracts from the herpes I contracted.

I don't pull that one out all the time, but with the really dense nothing else really works. Herpes seems to always work.. And always with the attitude of complete innocence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back